Man who fathered 30 kids says he needs a break—on child support

rockin'robin

Reaction score
And you thought Octomom had her hands full—a Tennessee man who has fathered 30 children is asking the courts for a break on child support.

Desmond Hatchett, 33, of Knoxville has children with 11 different women, reports WREG-TV.

The state already takes half his paycheck and divides it up, which doesn't amount to much when Hatchett is making only minimum wage. Some of the moms receive as little as $1.49 a month. The oldest child is 14 years old.

Hatchett explains how he reached such a critical mass: He had four kids in the same year. Twice.

Back in 2009 when Hatchett was in court to answer charges that many of the mothers were not receiving child support, he had 21 children. At the time, he said he was not going to father any more kids, but he ended up having nine more in the past three years.

The state cannot order Hatchett to stop making babies. He hasn't broken any laws, according to the report.

Man who fathered 30 kids says he needs a break

He needs a break alright, but not on the child support.

Needs a break from child support? Hell, no, he asked for it. He should have used a condom if he doesn't want to pay child support. Right?

Wouldn't it be hilarious if all the mothers took all the 30 kids and dropped them off where he lives?.....Let him try to feed them....NOT THE STATE!

Perhaps he feels that he's "God's Gift to Women"?...

Seriously, men like this really get my anger up....so many kids without fathers to take care of them, leaving the woman to handle everything, having to go on Welfare and food stamps.....

the women not much better if they already knew about his fathering.
he needs it chopping off

1. Need to re-check to make sure children are actual their.
2. He need a help to stop have sex addict as it seem so.
3. Would like to hear from women's story what they think about him. tee hee

Some mothers got low as $1.49 per month from child support while father works on minimum wage so... what is wrong with our society... :ugh:

so at almost 3 kids per woman, what the Hell were the women thinking as well. at least he has a job.... I am not defending the guy at all but come on it takes 2 to tango.

Seriously this guy must have a mental problem, he should be locked up for everyones sake, and yes the women should all be looked at as well. Vasectomy for him before they do anything else though!

Seriously this guy must have a mental problem, he should be locked up for everyones sake, and yes the women should all be looked at as well. Vasectomy for him before they do anything else though!

I'm really doubt because of our American liberties.

1. Need to re-check to make sure children are actual their.
2. He need a help to stop have sex addict as it seem so.
3. Would like to hear from women's story what they think about him. tee hee

In my state once a man start to pay child support he has to keep on paying
even if a DNA show he NOT the father! The guy has to make sure if the baby
is really his Before he start paying child support. I do not know if the law is the same in every state. I agree he does seen to have a sex addiction but it would had been a lot cheaper to had buy some condoms than pay for 30 babies!!

In my state once a man start to pay child support he has to keep on paying
even if a DNA show he NOT the father! The guy has to make sure if the baby
is really his Before he start paying child support. I do not know if the law is the same in every state. I agree he does seen to have a sex addiction but it would had been a lot cheaper to had buy some condoms than pay for 30 babies!!

I think that sex addiction can be under control with behavioral therapy and medication.

Sex addiction sounds like symptom of bipolar so he need be evaluated.

Thinking this is a classic case of someone not really giving a shyt.....he's just a "male breeder"....and his g/f's are lined up at the Food Stamp and Welfare Office....it's a "free ride"....another burden for the taxpayer while all he has to do is unzip his pants when he feels the urge!....

Feel the State of Tennessee should lock him up, but since the article said "he has broken no laws"...seems their hands are tied....$1.49 cents a month to feed a child?....

His whole paycheck should be garnished for non-support, his license revoked (if he has one)...and casterated!

Thinking this is a classic case of someone not really giving a shyt.....he's just a "male breeder"....and his g/f's are lined up at the Food Stamp and Welfare Office....it's a "free ride"....another burden for the taxpayer while all he has to do is unzip his pants when he feels the urge!....

Feel the State of Tennessee should lock him up, but since the article said "he has broken no laws"...seems their hands are tied....$1.49 cents a month to feed a child?....

His whole paycheck should be garnished for non-support, his license revoked (if he has one)...and casterated!

So if those women complain about not enough child support from him, it's partly their fault since they spread their legs for his black dick in the first place while he has a low income.

He can fuck women as many as he wants but he can't get a break from paying child support until his children become 18. That's too bad for him. If he doesn't want to make babies, he should use a condom. That's what a condom is for.

As for financial aid from the government, you are right that those women take advantage of our taxes. I remember that ex-Pres Reagan stopped welfare for all parents who are not disabled so they must get a job to support their children

So if those women complain about not enough child support from him, it's partly their fault since they spread their legs for his black dick in the first place while he has a low income.

He can fuck women as many as he wants but he can't get a break from paying child support until his children become 18. That's too bad for him. If he doesn't want to make babies, he should use a condom. That's what a condom is for.

As for financial aid from the government, you are right that those women take advantage of our taxes. I remember that ex-Pres Reagan stopped welfare for all parents who are not disabled so they must get a job to support their children

Not true, any single or divorced mothers who works at minimum wage jobs are qualify for food stamp, Medicaid, housing voucher, etc.

Not true, any single or divorced mothers who works at minimum wage jobs are qualify for food stamp, Medicaid, housing voucher, etc.
You are right that no-income or low-income family can receive food stamps, Medicaid, etc but the government doesn't give money to the family because the parents are not disabled.

I grew up with 10-15 unrelated children in a foster home and my foster mother who was 60 yrs old received money from welfare which was reasonable.

Long time ago, many abled mothers who were lazy to get a job asked for money from the government and Reagan said "No more".

Back