Making a nursery for the arrival of my son

I hate to say it but it is a terrible color

The color on the wall reminds me of pee

The nursery does look nice however

I just hate yellow... I know it's supposed to be a "neutral" color... but who the hell defines what color is for what gender or both? Seriously... I like the blue idea much better... plus like you said, blue is more soothing and calming. =) Easier on the eyes. =D

Congratulations on the upcoming <or already> birth of your child, Stein - exciting!
The yard looks wonderful, very peaceful and fun to be in. And the nursery is sweet and creative, regardless of the preference issues of various choices of colors and patterns, the amount of care you both took with it shows:)
Kids who have that kind of involvement are lucky.

Gizmo looks quite ferocious with his pink stuffie:aw:

Sono, you are also very creative! Loved seeing your room art too. I think it was very sweet of both you guys to do that for the child's room:D

Massachusetts Grass Seed

tell the manager to send soil samples here - University of Massachusetts Amherst | Soil and Plant Tissue Testing Laboratory

They will recommend the right fertilizer to balance the ph level of the soil for growing conditions.

I have already told the new manger a list of things that needs to done around here. I want the buildings to be taken care of first as the last manger did a horrible job . I am not a trustee , the condo did not want me to be one because I am too out spoken and some men do not like that.

I just hate yellow... I know it's supposed to be a "neutral" color... but who the hell defines what color is for what gender or both? Seriously... I like the blue idea much better... plus like you said, blue is more soothing and calming. =) Easier on the eyes. =D

I been wondering that too, just who the HELL pick pink for girls and blue for boys. I had to wear a pink top and white paints when I was a health aide and guy swore blue tops . I was so dumb. I think jails are being painted blue as it a calming color. Restaurants use certain colors to made people want to eat more.

I AGREE!!! I wanted BLUE

There is no blue pee .... except maybe Smurf pee, but I don't know.

Wrong! I just looked up blue pee and there a blue pee disease . Wow , I better that would freak out someone drunk or stone having blue pee!

Sono, you are also very creative! Loved seeing your room art too. I think it was very sweet of both you guys to do that for the child's room:D
I want to do Mickey Mouse at the new house....lol
and Thank you !

Wishing you the best with the new arrival. Hopefully getting some sleep because inducing can take a very long time. Please let us lnow when TJ arrives.

Wishing you the best with the new arrival. Hopefully getting some sleep because inducing can take a very long time. Please let us lnow when TJ arrives.

You are right. They said they cannot induce until 3 this morning. They were prepping her for it and that takes a long time. Looks like he will arrive tomorrow.

Oh god my best friend was educed and the prep alone took FOREVER! Plus, they had to break her water... and then the waiting omg the waiting!!! They say the 4" dilated is the hump, once you're past the 4 to 5 mark, it's smooth sailing from there and just happens pretty quick. That was the case for my best friend too... but god it seemed like it took forever! Totally worth it though, I cried like a baby when I saw that kid come out... <3 Best of luck to you and congratz!!!:P

Induction started 20 minutes ago. We are being told a lot of varying info from nurses and doctors. The prior shift said to expect delivery anywhere from 1 to 12 hours after induction. This shift said 1 hour to 48.

How exciting!!! It depends on what centimeter she is after the prep work. If she is just like 1 cm then plan for a long day. I'm sure your both exhausted so try your best to get some naps in today. I hope things progress nicely and TJ arrives soon. Can't wait to hear!!

I am at home checking on the dogs. Nurses told me not to expect anything until dinner time this evening.

I am at home checking on the dogs. Nurses told me not to expect anything until dinner time this evening.

cool but go back after you take care of your dogs, and do anyone watch your FUR kids while you go to checking on your wife and the baby.

Back