last visited: 10-14-2013 at 07:55 PM

kevbo

Premium Member
Reaction score
Checking in.

That is the first time you posted here and letting us know that you are back from being disappearance. You were not using the Introductions Forum. Very interesting.

Welcome back to AllDeaf Forum after almost one year and half. I hope you stayed. See you around. :wave:

That is the first time you posted here and letting us know that you are back from being disappearance. You were not using the Introductions Forum. Very interesting.

Welcome back to AllDeaf Forum after almost one year and half. I hope you stayed. See you around. :wave:

I am legend.

The last time I saw you was at Tropicana National Deaf Poker Tournament two months ago. I am Joe's girlfriend. The first time we met was at Rochester AllDeaf party in 2002. I hung out with Alex and Elyse. I am sure you don't remember. That's ok! Welcome back to AllDeaf!

I don't find that interesting at all , the guy can post anywhere he feel like it.

Back