Last Movie You Watched?

Johnny English Reborn
johnny_english_reborn_rowan-535x326.jpg

Rowan "Mr. Bean" Atkinson

Okay - blubbering like a little baby here. I just finished Hachi. Wow!! That was a good movie.

inconceivable!!!

I do not think that word means what you think it means.........

I watched through How I Met Your Mother, now I'm starting season 7.

I watched The Sorcerer's Apprentice, and liked the little nod to the Fantasia feature of the same name. I haven't watched much else besides YouTube vids, though.

jeez.. strange movie fairly alright "Black Swan" very mystery drama.

thats a good one, yes deliberately made 'strange' it to make use of beautifying the horror, in a bizzare way. "psychological' is an understatement it is often used by those who dont know what they talking about. it is really High Art cinematic experience, im my opinion, Stanley Kubrick could have made this film too, it explores horror, love, lust,
extremely beautiful, and extremely psycho-mad at same time, entralling but same times, mystefying, AND coupled with visual clarity at same time...tense and soothing at same time, deliberate and confused at same time (characters intends, in particular the dancer (Portman) naivity and experienced mix , dancing as experienced but sex is restrained and so on. Murderous intend is deliberately made confused with fantasy and or it is repressed but obsession and pressure of the performance mounts and releases it, as does releases the magic of ballet dancing.

read this link below;
Black Swan - Rotten Tomatoes

Great film, it is a WORK of Art, not some 'what film can we make to sell' type...it was never made with this sort of intention...(although Portman is a Star contracted into the making of this film, which to me, is approached as a way of making this art house film break out into the mainstream audience (money involved yes, but its not on the 'prime' focus.

Change Up, its funny but overall its ok....

Actually, I thought it was highly offensive and poorly done too as well. What kind of best friend would refer to your child's physical appearance as being "Downsy"? I know it was done with the intention to be funny, but it was also pretty mean-spirited.

i was really tired at this point, i think i recall it now - vaguely and going back to how i was watching it, i believed i saw 'drowsy' as in tired, i was really tired, but ok

thats a good one, yes deliberately made 'strange' it to make use of beautifying the horror, in a bizzare way. "psychological' is an understatement it is often used by those who dont know what they talking about. it is really High Art cinematic experience, im my opinion, Stanley Kubrick could have made this film too, it explores horror, love, lust,
extremely beautiful, and extremely psycho-mad at same time, entralling but same times, mystefying, AND coupled with visual clarity at same time...tense and soothing at same time, deliberate and confused at same time (characters intends, in particular the dancer (Portman) naivity and experienced mix , dancing as experienced but sex is restrained and so on. Murderous intend is deliberately made confused with fantasy and or it is repressed but obsession and pressure of the performance mounts and releases it, as does releases the magic of ballet dancing.

read this link below;
Black Swan - Rotten Tomatoes

Great film, it is a WORK of Art, not some 'what film can we make to sell' type...it was never made with this sort of intention...(although Portman is a Star contracted into the making of this film, which to me, is approached as a way of making this art house film break out into the mainstream audience (money involved yes, but its not on the 'prime' focus.

Perfect! :)

I recently finished The Prisoner, the new version. It wasn't really a full movie, but more of a mini-series.

It's a remake of an older version of the same name.

I liked the old one for two reasons. It was longer and every episode was a "new challenge".

What did you think of that movie?

I saw it at a drive-in theater. :)

For a movie basically about boxing, I liked it. Mostly because of the character building done with the father & son, plus I liked the feeling of hope the movie had concerning the future of robotics. Which btw, made me wish to toy around with them once again.

Back