Last Movie You Watched?

The Secret World of Arrietty/The Borrower Arrietty

Been waiting for this for awhile.
Gotta love Studio Ghibli

The Secret World of Arrietty/The Borrower Arrietty

Been waiting for this for awhile.
Gotta love Studio Ghibli

I'm a great fan of Studio Ghibli films as well and collect all their DVDs. Just ordered the Arrietty DVD a few days ago and waiting for it to arrive.

This one is a lot different from The Borrowers (1997). I'm not for sure which is closer to the source material nor do I really care. Both films are great in their own ways. I could see a potential sequel of Arrietty but I doubt it'll happen.

Arrietty sort of fell off my radar. Then when I saw a TV spot for it on Disney Channel a few days ago. And I have quite some older Studio Ghibli stuff on DVD. 10 films or so. The last movie I purchased was Howl's Moving Castle. I'm holding off for newer stuff like Ponyo and Arrietty. Planning on getting those (and everything else) eventually on Blu-ray.

The Union: The Business Behind Getting High
- The Union: The Business Behind Getting High is a movie about the big industry that creates and selling illegal Cannabis. Cannabis is still illegal most parts of the world, despite that cigarettes and Alcohol is taking more life's then Cannabis.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3HLzmH9VB6A]The Union: the business behind getting high - YouTube[/ame]

I watched this awhile back and decided to shell out $10 for the DVD. Fascinating documentary

Hangover part 2... Man> Chow's penis is invisible and smallest penis... its real penis or fake? :eek3:

Wirelessly posted

Phillips said:
Hangover part 2... Man> Chow's penis is invisible and smallest penis... its real penis or fake? :eek3:

That part was so funny!!! Especially with the monkey playing with it and the guys poking it wondering wtf it was. I thought It was a nipple at first!

Wirelessly posted

That part was so funny!!! Especially with the monkey playing with it and the guys poking it wondering wtf it was. I thought It was a nipple at first!

Yes me too!! :rofl: !! Is it real or fake penis? :confused:

Wirelessly posted

I am sure it was fake! But I can't speak for other guys who actually have micro penis... Try googling micro penis. It's scary.

Wirelessly posted

I am sure it was fake! But I can't speak for other guys who actually have micro penis... Try googling micro penis. It's scary.

I don't want to do Google about it!! :giggle: and :shock:

Wirelessly posted

ii think it was suppsed to be a clit, and inside the organs, 'it decided' for sperm and not the big hole underneath for ovary...almost a half girl/half boy then shit happens, become a micro dick

10 Items of Less - with Morgan Freeman. Quirky, intriguing, funny

Boiler Room- action drama, haven't finished yet.

Boy Wonder

Kick Ass, Defendor, Super... There's been quite a few unrealistic realistic superhero/vigilante movies in the past few years but this one stands out as the most raw, gritty and overall satisfying yet. The protagonist is a young Bruce Wayne mixed with Paul Kersey. Great performance also. I don't wanna give away too much. Check it out if you were not completely thrilled by Kick Ass and the other films mentioned or just wanting to watch something fresh and off beat.

Boy Wonder (2010) - IMDb

kick ass was COOOOL !! so, I should have fun watching Super, and I will.
right now watching (not finished) "Dirty Girl" not bad not bad...

had a shitty day so a light, high-school, loser,hot, road movie and some depth rolled in one as in a lightly baked form is a welcome....had to pay big bills for the dog.....so yeah...that kinda shows this is for the cool- kick back relax but have depth...in particular to today's teens occuption in sexuality....and growing up...

you should definitly watch "Almost famous" or "dazed and confused" both super good movies!

seen both, but the first one , almost famous is better. yep a young music scene writer, a young groupie and a rock band....unreal, good quality actually for me, its unfrorgetable i liked the high-on-too-much-acid-pool jump scene LMAO

I watch Dazed and Confused at least once a month. Not even joking. Picked up the Criterion Blu-ray not too long ago. None of the extras are subtitled however. It also comes with a mini-size poster.

If you love Almost Famous, watch Untitled. Untitled is the Director's Cut title. It's roughly 40 minutes longer then the original! You'll never want to watch the original cut of Almost Famous again.

Back