Last Movie You Watched?

any ideas where i could find it online? i dont need subtitles so i could stream it off a site

almost famous, hilirous -about-to-have-plane-crash scene LOL unforgettable !!!, one of the best film scenes easily remembered!
..and I must try hunt down for untitled...on the net...opps shhhh...

That's the cover art but the runtime reads 122 and it should be like 166 or something. Give it a shot. You'll notice instantly if it's the correct version because during the opening credits when everything is being writing inside a notebook. 'Almost Famous' is not written but 'Untitled' is.

Ahh... Trainspotting. That's a messed up movie. I saw that years ago. Creepy scene with the baby. :Ohno:

try see, Requiem 'jennifer connolley in it' about junkies , its really harrowing and creepy...

esp the ending, oh my...unforgetable man....

Requiem for a dream a junky movie not at all :) Jennifer Connelly made a hot junky but that is neither here nor there.

Requiem for a dream a junky movie not at all :) Jennifer Connelly made a hot junky but that is neither here nor there.

come again?> sorry i dont fully grasp the "but that is neither here nor there.[" expression, what do you mean?

Talking about movies shouldn't involve whether or not I thought she was hot in the movie that's what I meant :)

I do agree about the ending. It was detailed and gave closure. I hate it when movies end and don't give me some sort of closure. Not the case with requiem. I won't lie though I had to watch it twice to "get it"

Megan is Missing
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qolORalWZUw]MEGAN IS MISSING trailer - YouTube[/ame]

Those last 20+ minutes hit me like a ton of bricks and is unsettling to watch. I can't really recommend this but at the same time, it's an eye opener. Know before hand, the movie is an re-enactment, but because it's rooted in reality, it hits hard. The things that presented here in this movie happen daily in America.

It seems I don't watch movies very much anymore. I only watched a few times a month, but I suppose that is difficult to catch up with many new movies. Oh well.

Megan is Missing
MEGAN IS MISSING trailer - YouTube

Those last 20+ minutes hit me like a ton of bricks and is unsettling to watch. I can't really recommend this but at the same time, it's an eye opener. Know before hand, the movie is an re-enactment, but because it's rooted in reality, it hits hard. The things that presented here in this movie happen daily in America.

i remember i read about this movie few month ago, i plan watch it but then i forgot name. thank you.

In the last 2-3 days:

The Shawshank Redemption
Love and Other Drugs
The Princess Bride
Wild Target
The Book of Eli
Puncture
Cold Prey 3

And later today/tonight a couple of documentaries
The Last Lions
Project Nim

Watched Cold Prey (Norwegian slasher/horror) 3 last night. I have part 1 on DVD and 2 downloaded. This is a prequel and overall is a mediocre entry to the series.

Puncture is a treat. I wasn't really for sure what to expect but it's one of the most pleasant films I've watched in the last few months.

Wild Target, which I watched a few years ago is another great film. Love the cast

in the last 2-3 days:

The shawshank redemption
love and other drugs
the princess bride
wild target
the book of eli
puncture
cold prey 3

and later today/tonight a couple of documentaries
the last lions
project nim

watched cold prey (norwegian slasher/horror) 3 last night. I have part 1 on dvd and 2 downloaded. This is a prequel and overall is a mediocre entry to the series.

Puncture is a treat. I wasn't really for sure what to expect but it's one of the most pleasant films i've watched in the last few months.

Wild target, which i watched a few years ago is another great film. Love the cast

inconceivable!!!

Back