Kennedy nanny who witness to history and she help raised 11 children she died at 105

Interesting!!!! People usually don't create the relationship they've with their nannies that the Kennedy family did. It's rare in 2013.

I'm sure the Kennedy family learned so much wisdom from them.

Interesting!!!! People usually don't create the relationship they've with their nannies that the Kennedy family did. It's rare in 2013.

I'm sure the Kennedy family learned so much wisdom from them.

Do you think so,not all was good and they bit economical with wisdom...JFK and Bobby were charasmatic people who happened to live in the post war of great change and were swept along with it...Saying that he was proberly one of your better presidents

Do you think so,not all was good and they bit economical with wisdom...JFK and Bobby were charasmatic people who happened to live in the post war of great change and were swept along with it...Saying that he was proberly one of your better presidents

And yet he only served just over a thousand days as our President.

I am sure USA would have been a different country in a good way if JFK was president for a full term.

we will never know...America certainly had fair share of total incompentent presidents who unable to read map and think world begins and ends in America.JFK was not one of them

I meet Bobby Kennedy s grandson, Joe Jr. he is the congressman in State of Massachusetts.

Attachments

• 945727_10151676210596416_422695369_n.jpg
    945727_10151676210596416_422695369_n.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 3
Back