Just got a Mac!

society's_child

Reaction score
And I am LOVING it! Just had to shout it from the rooftops. :) I can't ever see myself going back to a pc ever again..

And I am LOVING it! Just had to shout it from the rooftops. :) I can't ever see myself going back to a pc ever again..

Cool. While you were gone, I rescued a Pekingese, Joey. He is my avatar at the moment.

Congrats and welcome to mac world! :D

Everybody is getting Mac these days...:lol:
Problem is...how do they survive economic even enough to buy a Mac or is it Snow Leopard?

Everybody is getting Mac these days...:lol:
Problem is...how do they survive economic even enough to buy a Mac or is it Snow Leopard?
Snow leapoard, they have issues with the OS system that needs patching up

Welcome to the Mac world! Seems there's more and more Mac users in a rapid mode.

Maybe Jclarke is going :crazy: Maybe Snow Leopard has issue on 10.6.0 but it was patched and addressed on 10.6.1. Jclarke dont believe everything you read on the internet.

I love using a Mac! unfortunately my laptop is a bit poorly- I dropped it a few times, and the DVD drive won't work- I'm told it's the logic board- it's out of warranty so I'll just use it until I've saved up for another one. It's so much easier than using a PC, I can just do the things I want without error messages all the time or having to install new things all the time. Even tho my mac is a bit poorly I wouldn't go back to a PC for the world, I use my computer constantly- it's actually pleasant to use unlike my PC experiences.

Guess, I am behind with the mac news. :| I apologise, everyone.

No worries, Jake. ;) I am still very new to it myself. But only because up until now I've only owned pcs.
Yeah, I have not yet to enter to the mac world, since now I wanted to design iPhone applications, I need a MAC! But will try and find out if my massive PC would be able to dual boot the MAC OSX into it so I can start programming

Congrats and welcome to the Mac world, Society's_child!
I still have a Gateway PC for 8 years, it seems working OK, but slow. It's time for me to buy a new MAC..
Again, congrats!!!! :)

Welcome to Mac world! I had my mac for my whole life but I decide switch to PC (mistake choices) few year ago and my pc laptop ended up broken! Then I bought Macbook and it working wonderful since 2006! Loving it! I will never switch back to PC no way!

Back