Jack the wasteful threads..

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShEiLdTaLiSmAn

Reaction score
HIS wasteful threads was copyrights by the site.

Thank you whoever u are, I forgot who u are. :oops: ugh...

here his deep thoughts and said who he was. Jack Handey.

http://www.funny2.com/handey.htm

Do u think he have the rights to be "JACK HANDEY" and for his wasteful threads? What do u think we should do with him? Ban him? Or warn him? What do u think? Please make suggestions.

If you want to be the popular one at a party, here a good thing to do: Go up to some people who are talking and laughing and say, "Well, technically that's illegal." It might fit in with that somebody just said. And even if it doesn't, so what, I hate this stupid party.

then stop wasting time and go somewhere else if u think this is a stupid place to be!

Jack must be very HYPERACTIVE for make more unnecessary forums. If i were in his shoes, should exploring around AD more time before making more posts/forums.
If Jack continue doing make more, then i start lost motivate in AD. he made many good forums disappear!!!!
Damnit! I dont care what Jack think of my saying. All I did speak it out as chest out. U need be pateince and take one time at a time, JACK!!

okay ur deaf. Ur jack. And ur damn wasteful! READ before u post when u try to comment on somebody's. U dont know what LUV ONES thread are about.. u need to READ before u post. Geez!

Originally posted by Lasza
Jack must be very HYPERACTIVE for make more unnecessary forums. If i were in his shoes, should exploring around AD more time before making more posts/forums.
If Jack continue doing make more, then i start lost motivate in AD. he made many good forums disappear!!!!
Damnit! I dont care what Jack think of my saying. All I did speak it out as chest out. U need be pateince and take one time at a time, JACK!!
I don't see any good threads except mine.

:werd: U need to think of other poeple in here they want a chance to post things and not U hogging up the whole AD we're not intrested in stupid things u have made in here all day consider the others not urself!

True!! I agreed w/ ya, gurl

*agree with java. Agree with lazsa. Agree with Irish dog*

UR MAKING WASTEFUL THREADS... NOT IMPORTANT ONES! The interesting threads are somebody elses and not yours because u repost some crap. We have to go on page 2 JUST so we bring that page back up to where it should be...the FIRST PAGE!

hey people his name is Jack in the box !!! with WHITE HEAD and red nose

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back