It's with great pride and honor

javapride

Reaction score
i Annouce the javapride.net forum open for the public, as the adminstrator of this forum i thank alex for allowing me to post my new forum here on alldeaf.com together this forums and all others can find the medium and success of having fun sharing laughter and no hatred :)

Welcome to ....

www.javapride.net/forum

have fun posting here :)

Good luck with your forum, JavaPride! And thanks for promoting me to tech advisor. :thumb:

you deserve it alex and thanks for helping me understand it more clearly and not pushing that off and not saying dont worry about it, its something i can learn from you in every aspect thanks again :)

*waves hands* WTG Javapride and Alex! Glad to hear it all is working out! Sure will check on your forum :ty:

Hi JavaPride,

I cruised by your website. Nice one. I've registered. :D

Looking forward to seeing it grow.

Cheers :wave:

Miss.D

:thumbd: I like AD, I stick with AD and no other forum. AD is CHAMP.. keep up Alex

no one has a gun to your head and forcing you to come to my forum... everyone's entitled to thier opioion. maybe someday u'll want to join and see different forums too.. :) but ofc it's yr decsion :)

javapride said:
no one has a gun to your head and forcing you to come to my forum... everyone's entitled to thier opioion. maybe someday u'll want to join and see different forums too.. :) but ofc it's yr decsion :)

nah no thanks.

Heather (BuckGirl), when are you going to grow up and stop creating aliases in order to attack JavaPride just because you don't like the fact that she moved on and started her own forum without you or Tony's support?

You're an adult, a mother, the administrator of DP yet you act childish and try to ruin JavaPride's new forum just because you don't like her anymore. Grow up and quit your hating games!

You're banned.

since you can read this in forums heather (buckgirl) you have no call for trying to put me down my forum is not for you to attack you have ur own forum to worry abt deal with that u have no respect and no trust coming from me, the threats u made and the bs u caused, I never attacked yours so please respect that and MOVE THE HELL ON! thank you....

rest of the soon to be members come on and join cuz i know this new forum is just basically a respectable forum and no one is going to insult you for joining and if they do its cuz theyhave no respect for themselves you decide for YOU to join not for others to tell u what to do.. :grouphug: to all of you that have joined thanks for the continued support!

(scoff)

Heather never fail to make a fool out of herself. She once accused me of being a spy for AllDeaf simply because I informed Alex of her anti-Alex remarks that took place at a different forum.

Heather need a lot to learn.

not just that she needs to dump the dude hes worse than her and hes set up something crappy and is insulting my humanity how low can that be!

Cool forum, you have dear JavaPride. Beautiful color. Congrulations!!! :cheers:

I just register your forum at 5 minutes ago. :)

:topic:
Sorry to hear that you & Heather doesn´t get on well anymore. I noticed for a first time yesterday as I came home from long weekends in Paris that your name is not longer at DP forum.

Banjo said:
(scoff)

Heather never fail to make a fool out of herself. She once accused me of being a spy for AllDeaf simply because I informed Alex of her anti-Alex remarks that took place at a different forum.

Heather need a lot to learn.

***shake my head***

What a silly condition!

im not suprised, its all good don't worry cuz whats the point in war when im just having a nice time in my own forum and havign fun and meeting new people it's all good not worry :)

lebiling i just approved you in my e mail sent it to you so welcome to my forum :)

glad you like the color :)

Am also a proud member of Javapride's forum, great work Java! :dance: :dance: :dance:

Back