Its true at last, lol

candybrowneyes

Reaction score
Finally my 1000th post. About time since 2008! Just means I do more modding than I do posting :)

Congrats, took you a long while.
I have not reached my 30k yet...I'm noticing that I am slowing down....(yes, I'm old :lol:)

Congrats, took you a long while.
I have not reached my 30k yet...I'm noticing that I am slowing down....(yes, I'm old :lol:)

:aw:

No, you are not old, but you are a busy man and don't have time to discuss with us. Just keep doing what you can. :)

Candybrowneyes, congratulation on reaching 1,000 post so far. Yeah, I have to agree with Bottesini that it is good to be a poster than being a moderator. You can still try both ways unless you have time to post and moderate us. :P

Just enjoy doing what you like doing with posting more and keeping an eye out for us if we make any mistake on the forum. Looking forward to seeing you get up to 5,000 posts to get in the PostWhore Club. :fingersx:

:aw:

No, you are not old, but you are a busy man and don't have time to discuss with us. Just keep doing what you can. :)
hahaha, I know, mate.
have noticed that I have been busy lately but I try to come here now and then :cool2:

Back