It Is Time to Turn Our Clocks Back Again!

whatdidyousay!

Reaction score
Do not get to turn your clocks back tonight before going to bed.

I'm gonna turn my clock back, then wake up tomorrow morning screaming... "OMG! I forgot to change the clock forward! We're late!" to my wife.

You're bad!!

I just hope I remember to turn my clocks back. We should put replace the batteries in our smoke alarms and carbon monoxide alarms too.

One hr of extra sleep sounds really good to me...gonna snore some more. :rockon:

One hr of extra sleep sounds really good to me...gonna snore some more. :rockon:
Yeah but I think we use up that extra hour by going around the house setting all the clocks. :lol:

Let's see, two bedroom alarm clocks, family room mantel clock, kitchen wall clock, microwave oven clock, stove clock, wristwatches, Jeep clocks, garage wall clock, programmable thermostat, answering machine clock, master bathroom clock, motorcycle and van clocks, cable box (?), flag light timer....

:run:

The computers, smart phones, and GPS's should reset themselves. :hmm:

I'm not happy with time change.

You know that I have usher syndrome so I prefer to have DST because sunset come so later and my class isn't finish until 5 pm, but it has went sunset so faster and I have more difficult to drive at dark.

I'm not happy with time change.

You know that I have usher syndrome so I prefer to have DST because sunset come so later and my class isn't finish until 5 pm, but it has went sunset so faster and I have more difficult to drive at dark.
I agree with you. I don't like driving in the dark so early either.

I agree with you. I don't like driving in the dark so early either.

Yup, I wish that Alabama observe the eastern time zone rather than central time zone because of extra light at later, however Texas got extra light at later.

Yeah but I think we use up that extra hour by going around the house setting all the clocks. :lol:

Let's see, two bedroom alarm clocks, family room mantel clock, kitchen wall clock, microwave oven clock, stove clock, wristwatches, Jeep clocks, garage wall clock, programmable thermostat, answering machine clock, master bathroom clock, motorcycle and van clocks, cable box (?), flag light timer....

:run:

The computers, smart phones, and GPS's should reset themselves. :hmm:

You need to buy some clocks that change to day light saving on their own. I saw one at Marshall some year back and I sure wish I had brought it as I have seen any more like it. I gave up on setting my microwave oven clock,
I already set my car clock and stove clock . I set my stove clock hoping it would remind me to do the rest of my clocks.

I don't have to do anything with all the clocks....Does it all by itself

In less than 2 months the days will begin to get longer.

You need to buy some clocks that change to day light saving on their own. I saw one at Marshall some year back and I sure wish I had brought it as I have seen any more like it. I gave up on setting my microwave oven clock,
I already set my car clock and stove clock . I set my stove clock hoping it would remind me to do the rest of my clocks.
I have some that do but some that don't. I don't go out and buy new stuff if the old stuff still works. I'm a tight-fisted Yankee. :)

Cool, I love time change. It means I get to watch Bears play one hour earlier. Also, I can watch E Bay auctions end one hour early.

Not worried about clock change. My android phone does it.

Where did buy your clocks??

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=sr_kk_2?rh=i%3Agarden%2Ck%3Aatomic+wall+clock&keywords=atomic+wall+clock&ie=UTF8&qid=1351992249]Amazon.com: atomic wall clock: Home & Kitchen[/ame] Here is a link to a lot of atomic clocks which are the ones that change by themselves.

I wish we could just pick one time or another, and leave the clock-changing out of it. Hey, we are the USA, we should tell the world what time we want first, then let the rest of the world take the leftovers. :rockon:

So glad, I don't have to do this. I love how AZ doesn't recognize daylight savings.

I wish we could just pick one time or another, and leave the clock-changing out of it. Hey, we are the USA, we should tell the world what time we want first, then let the rest of the world take the leftovers. :rockon:

Did you just have a new baby? Very sweet picture! I just had my wee one almost six months ago next week...and I can't believe she is that old. I don't know where the time went.

Back