IPHONE vs SAMSUNG

Okay, to sum it up:

Note 4 910F is a way better than iPhone 6 Plus - hardware and price wise, Android OS has more options, it's bigger, it has more "freedom" and open source than the iOS, it supports and encourages programmers to code new apps, there are two stores with over a million apps. Most people who say iPhone is better are people who moved from Galaxy S3 or below (which was too weak to keep Android OS stable), or people who have never tried Android - they think Android can't do what iPhone can do. has a strong CPU (2.7GHz 4 cores) and 3GB RAM which is perfect for heavy users. Snapdragon CPU is awesome. It has fast charging option, has better camera (can record 4K aswell), Note 4 910F surprised me with its quality compared to the other Samsung devices made of Plastic, Note 4 is made of metal and leather. S-Pen is really awesome too, the OS is very smooth and fast. Has many gadgets like Digital Compass, Fingerprint Scanner, Heart Rate Monitor, Thermometer, Accelerometer, Gesture Control, Light Sensor, Proximity Sensor, Barometer, UV, S-Pen, you can store up to 192GB (64GB+128GB MicroSD), it's 64bit!

iPhone 6 Plus is better for people who just need a simple and fast Unix based OS for messaging and calls (even though Android is pretty simple), and of course it has no better hardware or price, there is no point to argue over that - you can look and compare specs, it's a fact. iPhone isn't good for heavy usage because its CPU is pretty weak. (1.4GHz 2 cores), the camera is bad, but Apple really did a good job programming the camera so it could still perform in a decent way.
The only decent / quality part in the iPhone is the video card, but it isn't better than the other phone's video cards in market. (like LG, Samsung, Nexus and such). I like the "effects" of the OS aswell, the iOS is just convenient and simple.
Up to 128GB, but the 128GB version is pretty expensive. 64GB is enough. 32bit

wow. fascinating. cool. ok. clap clap clap.

I'm still sticking with my iPhone, iMac, and MacBook. I don't need all these extra features like what you want. I only need tools that do the jobs I want and Apple does it good enough for me.

if you're happy with your toys... cool. good for you.

I know Android has this this that that and much more than Apple but I don't like the user experience and quality. Apple far exceeds the user experience and quality and it is the right tool for me.

If you disagree - cool. no biggie. no need to get butthurt.

I googled... I don't see Samsung Stores in DFW metro while there are 4 Apple Stores. :hmm: Most what I seen Samsung are repair.

Apple is the only brand that I know of that is sold in stores that carry ONLY that brand. Look for places that do retail sales of cell phones and see if Samsung is among the brands that they carry.

I'm not going to argue with you, Tomer. Definitely not a Apple fan there.
I'm with Jiro for this one. Apple exceeds my expectations and it's perfect for me, I have a iMac, and hasn't broken down in the three years I've owned it.

Apple is the only brand that I know of that is sold in stores that carry ONLY that brand. Look for places that do retail sales of cell phones and see if Samsung is among the brands that they carry.

I think the Samsung stores are all in Best Buy.

wow. fascinating. cool. ok. clap clap clap.

I'm still sticking with my iPhone, iMac, and MacBook. I don't need all these extra features like what you want. I only need tools that do the jobs I want and Apple does it good enough for me.

if you're happy with your toys... cool. good for you.

I know Android has this this that that and much more than Apple but I don't like the user experience and quality. Apple far exceeds the user experience and quality and it is the right tool for me.

If you disagree - cool. no biggie. no need to get butthurt.

Same goes for me. I am sticking with iPhone, iPad, and iMac. I am satisfied with them.

I plan to upgrade both iPhone and iPad later this year when new generation is ready to come in.

Not true. myself I see many Samsung stores, and they're just like Apple stores.
HERE

Where do you even live?..
You can find iPhones in the retail sales too..

HERE

I am in Southern Illinois, USA.

Apple is the only brand that I know of that has stand alone stores that sell JUST the one brand of cell phones. I did not say that iPhones are not sold elsewhere as well.

I have not heard of a stand alone Samsung store (a store that just sells Samsung).

HERE

I havent seen the samsung store.. i ll take a look at the mall again!:hmm:

HERE

Where do you live? We don't have stand alone stores in the US

I started out with Iphone and when they stopped upading the IOS after 2 years and stopped supporting it all together I decided never to go back to that fad garbage. Its just a fad-look at me I have an iphone.

My Samsung Galaxy 4(gave to family member) and 5 still work like new, are extremely tough and look great. the cameras on them are better than iphone to this day.

My Blackberry is also hands down better than typical smart phone. Its batter lasts for 5 days, even has touch screen. Reception on the Galaxy and Blackberry are much better than the iphones.

I cant think of a single option on the iphone that makes it better choice than the Galaxy. it is just a fad owned by a bunch of groupies who have nothing better to do than say look at me-I have an iphone.

There are much better products out there if you give them a chance.

my friends phone samsung note 4 she didnt know that her phone camera took a picture of her medal and i am next to her. SEE note 4 camera turned out GREAT. she took few pictures of us running, and pictures look GREAT too. oh man!

Attachments

• amedal.jpg
    amedal.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 12
my friends phone samsung note 4 she didnt know that her phone camera took a picture of her medal and i am next to her. SEE note 4 camera turned out GREAT. she took few pictures of us running, and pictures look GREAT too. oh man!

Wow. Thats sweet picture Way better than my note 2. Hard decision!

Plenty seen in Seoul, South Korea. :lol:

Not only phone, they sell TV, fridge, AC and much more.

I think the odds of Frisky, or even most of us, going to South Korea to go to a stand-alone Samsung store is pretty slim. :lol:

Back