Iphone 7 And Iphone Plus Preorder You Can Buy

I'm a little unfamiliar with how family plans work. I only know what I know from my sisters plan. I have my own (Verizon). I've stuck with them for years. Hubby has Sprint, so we don't even share the same plan. Maybe we should look into that lol.

I'm a little unfamiliar with how family plans work. I only know what I know from my sisters plan. I have my own (Verizon). I've stuck with them for years. Hubby has Sprint, so we don't even share the same plan. Maybe we should look into that lol.
Well, they keep changing the plans, so you might want to check them out.

I don't think I need to upgrade from 6S to 7 due to lack of upgrade, so I'll wait to iPhone 8 (I know they will go for 7S)

Best comment of the year:

380DFAE900000578-3779271-image-a-32_1473322250119.jpg

I use Bluetooth all the time because it connects with my new ReSound HAs. I never used the headphone jack. I don't know where it is on my phone :lol:
But really, all carriers stopped the 2 year contract ? I did not know that.

They switched to monthly payment for devices that divide into 24 months so you will pay off after 24 months.

T-Mobile was first company did like that, then Sprint, AT&T and Verizon followed them.

I do not find that it drains my battery. That is a surprise that some have said so. But then again, I have multiple chargers everywhere - home, car, work. So I charge my phone whenever I have an opportunity, and I never have a dead phone.

Some people are audiophile that take audio quality seriously.

Cheap Bluetooth won't give high quality audio that what many people concerned about it.

Some people are audiophile that take audio quality seriously.

Cheap Bluetooth won't give high quality audio that what many people concerned about it.

Maybe... but we're deaf... so I don't think "high quality" is high on our list of demands- at least for me anyway. I just want clear sounds, no dropping in/out etc.

Always going to be pros/cons on the differences between BT, USB (biggest downside is you can't listen to music and charge at the same time if no headphone jack...but more $$$ for accessories) or 3.5mm jack... or the new USB-C... I leave that to the super-super-geeks.

Maybe... but we're deaf... so I don't think "high quality" is high on our list of demands- at least for me anyway. I just want clear sounds, no dropping in/out etc.

Always going to be pros/cons on the differences between BT, USB (biggest downside is you can't listen to music and charge at the same time if no headphone jack...but more $$$ for accessories) or 3.5mm jack... or the new USB-C... I leave that to the super-super-geeks.

Some members in this forum is hearing like Reba, TCS, Rio and Woody, also some mild HoH take audio quality seriously.

Apple include free 3.5 mm audio jack in iPhone box, also Belkin made Y cable that allow to hear and charging at same time.

For me, I don't care about audio - I'm total deaf.

True true...

I'll stick with Android for now though- aside from the 3.5mm jack I like the ability to swap out batteries (when it dies/stops working) and to add a bigger SIM card. :) :)

FYI, all carriers ended two years contract so you won't see $200 price tag anymore.

Not Sprint. They still have offering 2 year contract.
http://www.pcsorders.com/relaystore/index.php?p=phones

I bought iPhone 6 on December 31, just a few days before AT&T was no longer offering a 2 year contract for all smartphones. I am with Authentic on this, I prefer to wait until iPhone 8 comes out (hopefully, Apple will not phase iPhone 6 out next year).

If I choose which payment when I buy a iPhone 8, I'd rather to buy it at a full price.

Some members in this forum is hearing like Reba, TCS, Rio and Woody, also some mild HoH take audio quality seriously.

Apple include free 3.5 mm audio jack in iPhone box, also Belkin made Y cable that allow to hear and charging at same time.

For me, I don't care about audio - I'm total deaf.
TCS and I have Android phones, so we're OK. :)

I can charge my Qi-enabled phone by putting it on a charging pad, no plug-in required.

http://www.fonesalesman.com

I can charge my Qi-enabled phone by putting it on a charging pad, no plug-in required.

Apple isn't only company that rid of 3.5 mm audio jack, but it was HTC made first company to kill 3.5 mm audio jack before Apple did.

It doesn't matter if you are on Android or iOS since 3.5 mm audio jack is considered as obsolete within few years.

Not Sprint. They still have offering 2 year contract.
http://www.pcsorders.com/relaystore/index.php?p=phones

I bought iPhone 6 on December 31, just a few days before AT&T was no longer offering a 2 year contract for all smartphones. I am with Authentic on this, I prefer to wait until iPhone 8 comes out (hopefully, Apple will not phase iPhone 6 out next year).

If I choose which payment when I buy a iPhone 8, I'd rather to buy it at a full price.

Sprint (not Relay) ended the contract for all customers last year.
http://money.cnn.com/2015/08/18/technology/sprint-two-year-contracts/

Sprint Relay probably going to end the contract soon, but they do offer device monthly payment now.

Apple discontinued iPhone 6 on September 7, 2016 but Apple will sell iPhone 6S for another year (or couple) until 7S or 8.

Last edited:
Apple isn't only company that rid of 3.5 mm audio jack, but it was HTC made first company to kill 3.5 mm audio jack before Apple did.

It doesn't matter if you are on Android or iOS since 3.5 mm audio jack is considered as obsolete within few years.
It doesn't matter to me. I don't use my phone for music listening, and I make very few voice calls, so I've never used earphones with it.

We have Samsung phones--non-exploding models. ;)

It doesn't matter to me. I don't use my phone for music listening, and I make very few voice calls, so I've never used earphones with it.

We have Samsung phones--non-exploding models. ;)

then it isn't issue for you.

lol @ exploding model.

I've seen those and really like the look- someday I'll get one.

As I understand it... yes HTC was the first but there was such a huge stink about it that they brought that jack back anyway. I honestly don't think the 3.mm audio jack will disappear any time soon... it's used for things aside from headphones like speakers for one.

I've seen those and really like the look- someday I'll get one.

As I understand it... yes HTC was the first but there was such a huge stink about it that they brought that jack back anyway. I honestly don't think the 3.mm audio jack will disappear any time soon... it's used for things aside from headphones like speakers for one.

For this year, Moto Z is first device on market without 3.5 mm audio jack and they got replaced with USB Type C, 3 months before Apple announced about kill 3.5 mm audio jack from iPhone starting with 7.
http://www.androidauthority.com/motorola-moto-z-no-3-5-mm-headphone-jack-697713/

See flash player - Apple was first company to exclude flash support on iOS in 2010, but now, flash support is pretty died since most of them are replaced with HTML5. I believe that 3.5 mm audio jack will become obsolete within 5 years as iOS got replaced with lightning and for other, including Android and Windows got replaced with USB Type C. (I'm talking about general customers, not professionals)

I don't know why about how you think since some technologies will become obsolete eventually.

Back