Internet and Real life

:shock: Now i know what kind of ppl are you online.......You all like a hyperactive child on crack :mrgreen:

Originally posted by javapride
:roll: IM gonna get u for that LOLOL

Ooooga Boooga! :wackit: :smoking:

:nana: I'm in Australia...if you wanna catch me...ya need to save up $$$$$$$$$$$$$ and fly over here, heheheheheheh! :nana:

Originally posted by WaterRats13
Ooooga Boooga! :wackit: :smoking:

:nana: I'm in Australia...if you wanna catch me...ya need to save up $$$$$$$$$$$$$ and fly over here, heheheheheheh! :nana:

FINEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe when i have moola i ll fly over its supposed to be 10 hrs from here in the extoic land of paradise! PFFHTTT

Originally posted by WaterRats13
IN YOUR BLOODY DREAMS, KnightWolf68! ;) Na...I know you're not my ex date cos you live in another state and my ex date still lives in Santa Rosa. :)
or possible twisted twin brothers as he might not knew that i ever exist ??? hehe :twisted: :naughty:

Online: Bitchy...chattbox... FLIRTY

Real life: Bitch, Flirty, Sweetie, Friendly... some ppls said I'm snobby but i don't know if its true becuz I can't see myself.. oh well!

Originally posted by javapride
FINEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe when i have moola i ll fly over its supposed to be 10 hrs from here in the extoic land of paradise! PFFHTTT

:naughty: :naughty: heheheheheh! :fu: C'mon Javapride -- :asshole:

Me runs like hell...............................................and hides, heheh!

Originally posted by knightwolf68
or possible twisted twin brothers as he might not knew that i ever exist ??? hehe :twisted: :naughty:

:rofl: Naaaaaaaaa....I doubt that! I know him and his sister...and he said he doesn't have any other brothers at all, just his sister. :P pfthhhhhh.
So, only one thing that could be possible.....is that you may be his doppeloganger (double - look alike). ;)

Back