Interesting online test.. one of a kind

naisho

Forum Disorders M.D.,Ph.D
Reaction score
PersonalDNA | Your True Self Revealed - Fast Fun Free Personality Tests

Take it if you have nothing to do for 10-30 minutes. Some of the questions are really in depth that you might take time adjusting the sliders or understand what it is asking and how to reply. Personally I don't have much confidence in these kinds of online tests, so yeah take it with a grain of salt.

For me, it says I am a reserved leader. I have 96% in masculinity and 20% in femininity, and my trust in others is really low. :o

I took it, says, I am a creator :)

You are a Considerate Dreamer.

That's my result. :hmm:

Hmmm......says I'm a "concerned architect".....scored 96% on authoritanism, and 96% on Earthy/Imaganitive....

I am a Free-Wheeling Leader. LOL mostly got it on the head.

Confidence 90
Openness 50
Extroversion 90
Empathy 16
Trust in others 44
Agency 30
Masculinity 42
Femininity 92
Spontaneity 54
Attention to style 18
Authoritarianism 40
Earthy/Imaginative 90
Aesthetic/Functional 18

You are an Attentive Idealist :D Most of it is true. I also noticed that many questions could be answered differently by me if I were in another mood ;) So the test could actually lead to something else, especially regarding trust. I have been disappointed often recently so that I no longer trust people easily. There's only a certain amount of people whom I still trust.

About me

As an IDEALIST, you are distinctive for your integration of confidence, imagination, willingness to explore, and desire for competence over style.
You have a strong capacity to comprehend the inner workings of things, finding new ideas and innovative insights to feed your curious nature.
You are quite comfortable in the realm of abstract thought. You don't need a practical solution to every one of life's questions.
You are comfortable with the decisions you make in life. You don't need to second-guess yourself, or seek a lot of opinions before you make up your mind.
You enjoy the routines that you have created in your life, and don't feel the need to shake things up just for the sake of change.
You generally succeed at what you do, and others would describe you as successful.
It is important to you that products be efficient – looking good has to come second to working well.
You aren't the kind of person who needs to collect stylish items in an attempt to create an attractive environment – you know that what matters most is function, not style.
You prefer to have time to plan for things, feeling better with a schedule than with keeping plans up in the air until the last minute.
You do your own thing when it comes to clothing, guided more by practical concerns than by other people's notions of style.
Generally, you believe that you control your life, and that external forces only play a limited role in determining what happens to you.

how you relate to others

Because you like spending time with others, understand their feelings, and often know what is best for them, you are ATTENTIVE.
Some people are merely concerned about others, but you take action, helping people when you have the opportunity.
Although you care about others, you are hesitant to trust them to act in the best way on their own.
You don't let your concerns with people go unnoticed: if someone has hurt your feelings, that person will hear about it.
People energize and excite you—you are able to have fun and be yourself when you're around others.
You also learn a lot about yourself by talking things out with people, even if you don't always share things that are important to you.
You have a strong sense of right and wrong, and you're not hesitant to express yourself.
Understanding the dynamics of a situation is an important skill that you have, and you often intervene to clarify things for others.

I had a test something like this years ago trying to find a job. The test said I should a black smith , Forest Ranger , or train engineer! LOL!

I had a test something like this years ago trying to find a job. The test said I should a black smith , Forest Ranger , or train engineer! LOL!

LOL!....I too, had a test taken at the community college, and the results were that I would make a good police officer. or a fireman...and the instructor asked me if I had ever been in the military?...LOL

I got Benevolent Creator on that test. I think the results are quite accurate in a lot of stuff if not all.

Here are some of the results here:

Confidence
Low High
Openness
Low High
Extroversion
Low High
Empathy
Low High
Trust in others
Low High
Agency
Low High
Masculinity
Low High
Femininity
Low High
Spontaneity
Low High
Attention to style
Low High
Authoritarianism
Low High
Earthy/Imaginative
Imaginative Earthy
Aesthetic/Functional
Functional Aesthetic

These tests are a lot of fun to take. Just don't take them too seriously.

LOL!....I too, had a test taken at the community college, and the results were that I would make a good police officer. or a fireman...and the instructor asked me if I had ever been in the military?...LOL

I had something similar in HS. I guessed on all of the questions. I got something saying that I'd be great in the motor pool. LOL WOW. for months afterward I was getting recruitment letters for a Julio Gering. LOL they thought I was a guy.

You are a Dynamic Leader.
personalDNAabout you
You are a Leader

Your solid grounding in the practicalities of life, along with your self-assuredness and your willingness to appreciate new things make you a LEADER.

You're in touch with what is going on around you and adept at remaining down-to-earth and logical.

Although you're detail-oriented, this doesn't mean that you lose the big picture.

You tend to find beauty in form and efficiency, as opposed to finding it in broad-based, abstract concepts.

Never one to pass on an adventure, you're consistently seeking and finding new things, even in your immediate surroundings.

Because of this eagerness to pursue new experiences, you've learned a lot; your attention to detail means that you gain a great deal from your adventures.

The intellectual curiosity that drives you leads you to seek out causes of and reasons behind things.

Your confidence gives you the potential to take your general awareness and channel it into leadership.

You're not set on one way of doing things, and you often have the skills and persistence to find innovative ways of facing challenges.

You are well-attuned to your talents, and can deal with most problems that you face.

Your independent streak allows you to make decisions efficiently and to trust your instincts

You're not afraid to let your emotions guide you, and you're generally considerate of others' feelings as well.

If you want to be different:

There's more to life than the practical - take some time to daydream and explore the aesthetic sides of things.

how you relate to others
You are Dynamic

As someone who is DYNAMIC, you do not have a hard time meeting new people, and you have a bunch of close friends.

You are not overly concerned with what others may think about you, which leaves you free to be thoroughly involved in the world around you.

There are those who find being around people exhausting—but not you! Interacting with others, whether at a party or in conversation, gives you energy.

You have a strong sense of what the world is like and how it should be.

You have enormous respect for those who have earned their success, and have little patience for those who try to bend the rules or ride on the coattails of others' hard work.

Believing in the importance of integrity and hard work doesn't stop you from believing that people will do the right thing—you know that people are good at heart.

You sometimes have trouble understanding why others feel the way they do, but it doesn't stop you from having faith and trust in those around you.

Part of what makes engaging with people so interesting for you is that you occasionally learn something new about yourself or about a problem you're having when discussing things with others.

Your strong worldview leads you to believe that people shouldn't rely on their emotions so much when making decisions.

If you want to be different:

Taking some time to explore others' perspectives could make spending time with people even more compelling than it already is.

Making an effort to see the complexities of situations might open your eyes to alternative perspectives of how the world works.

Those who are as outgoing as you are often need to remind themselves that time alone can be just as fulfilling—take some time for yourself and you might find that there are many things in your inner world that are just as compelling as the world outside your window.

uh what?

you are a free-wheeling leader.

you are free-wheeling

Your charismatic nature, liveliness, and independence make you FREE-WHEELING.

You don't mind being in the spotlight, preferring social gatherings to quiet nights at home.

You take a practical approach to people, not getting too involved in their feelings—or their business.

At the same time, your acceptance of others leads you to be understanding of their life circumstances, even if you don't quite understand their emotional reactions to some things.

Although you have a wide circle of friends, you're very discerning as to whom you can trust.

You're not rigid in your beliefs about the world, and you don't want to impose your perspective on others, but at the same time, you know that plenty of people don't always act responsibly.

Engaging with others is a large part of how you live in the world, and most importantly, it plays a role in how you see yourself—you tend to learn a lot about yourself in situations where you are with other people.

You have an understanding of the complexities of situations, and you don't judge others too hastily.

you are a leader

Your solid grounding in the practicalities of life, along with your self-assuredness and your willingness to appreciate new things make you a LEADER.

You're in touch with what is going on around you and adept at remaining down-to-earth and logical.

Although you're detail-oriented, this doesn't mean that you lose the big picture.

You tend to find beauty in form and efficiency, as opposed to finding it in broad-based, abstract concepts.

Never one to pass on an adventure, you're consistently seeking and finding new things, even in your immediate surroundings.

Because of this eagerness to pursue new experiences, you've learned a lot; your attention to detail means that you gain a great deal from your adventures.

The intellectual curiosity that drives you leads you to seek out causes of and reasons behind things.

Your confidence gives you the potential to take your general awareness and channel it into leadership.

You're not set on one way of doing things, and you often have the skills and persistence to find innovative ways of facing challenges.

You are well-attuned to your talents, and can deal with most problems that you face.

You're not afraid to let your emotions guide you, and you're generally considerate of others' feelings as well.

You tend to do things on the spur of the moment, not sticking to a set schedule.

I guess it's true :dunno:

Back