In Loving Memory Of

whodatshroom

Reaction score
My precious Niece, Michaela Dawn Hinton who passed away on June 29, 2003. Here's her picture :)

She was only 13 months old. :(

Attachments

• mikkisurroundedbyflowers.jpg
    mikkisurroundedbyflowers.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 193
Originally posted by whodatshroom
My precious Niece, Michaela Dawn Hinton who passed away on June 29, 2003. Here's her picture :)

She was only 13 months old. :(

My heart goes to Michaela. She is very adorable and beautiful girl. God is with her as peace. Hope, my Mom meet her in the heaven.

~ Sabrina

God needed his angels, shes in a better place , U have my symthy and my prayers with ur family. :grouphug:

Originally posted by vvti low rolla
why? wha happened?

u have my symthy

Her idiotic uncle hit her with his truck and crushed her skull. I will never forget that day :(. THe fucked up part is, hes still driving the same fucking truck.

oh my GOD! i'd personally kill him if he did to my daughter...gosh!

was he in jail or what? is he her father or just great uncle?

God Bless Her .... You have my sympthy .... my heart goes to Michaela, You and Your Family :hugs:

Her idiotic uncle hit her with his truck and crushed her skull. I will never forget that day :(. THe fucked up part is, hes still driving the same fucking truck.

Oh no! What a fcukwit! I sure hope that the uncle's going to pay for the accident he did...go to jail or what??? By the sound of it, he's not in jail but driving that bloody truck!

NO he's not in Jail, wish he was. He was Michaela's Great Uncle, my brother's her dad.

That's really sad. I sure hope justice will be done soon...although it was an accident, still it could've been prevented.

:( Keep your chin up, whodatshroom.

Goldie

Poor sweet angel! My heart is with you and your family in your time of need.

Yeah, I try to keep my chin up and go on everyday. Its really hard for me. Because she was so young and didnt have a chance to live her life for a long time.

Yeah, I try to keep my chin up and go on everyday. Its really hard for me. Because she was so young and didnt have a chance to live her life for a long time.

Yeah...didn't get the chance to really live her life at all. :'( Either did my nephew, Jakob. He never made it out of his mum's womb when he was due on 31 October, 2001. :( (died on that day as well)
It was a big shock when that happened, I had flown over to USA from Australia to witness my nephew's birth, only to end up grieving and burying him.

Originally posted by WaterRats13
Yeah...didn't get the chance to really live her life at all. :'( Either did my nephew, Jakob. He never made it out of his mum's womb when he was due on 31 October, 2001. :( (died on that day as well)
It was a big shock when that happened, I had flown over to USA from Australia to witness my nephew's birth, only to end up grieving and burying him.

I'm sorry to hear that :( Nobody should go through things like that.

I'm sorry to hear that :( Nobody should go through things like that.

Yeah, it's part of life, I reckon. After that happened, my sister went through a tumultous period -- not really sure what she was going to do with her life and losing her son like that. Went through the grieving process longer than normal, I reckon, but now...3 years on, she's doing better and getting on with life although she still does grieve a bit for Jakob. For a while, she had the 'Empty Arms Syndrome' and it wasn't easy.
She and her boyfriend are still contemplating trying again for another baby when the time's right. They're really busy with their business at the moment, so waiting until things have calmed down a bit before starting. :)

Originally posted by WaterRats13
Yeah, it's part of life, I reckon. After that happened, my sister went through a tumultous period -- not really sure what she was going to do with her life and losing her son like that. Went through the grieving process longer than normal, I reckon, but now...3 years on, she's doing better and getting on with life although she still does grieve a bit for Jakob. For a while, she had the 'Empty Arms Syndrome' and it wasn't easy.
She and her boyfriend are still contemplating trying again for another baby when the time's right. They're really busy with their business at the moment, so waiting until things have calmed down a bit before starting. :)

yeah well my bro and his gf dont want another kid now.

yeah well my bro and his gf dont want another kid now.

Oh I'm sure of that... just don't rush things....just wait until the time's right. :)

Chin up! ;)

Whodatshroom, I want to tell you that your thread about your niece touched me. My heart goes out to you and your family and all that your niece has touched from this tragedy.

Back