I'm back!!!

hacker

Reaction score
i'm back supz kid.. i was been busy w/ new job i work at paetec and i'm jr.hardware/software/programmer Administrator co-op i had enjoy my work.

last week I cracked hit some AIM Screen Name I'm who frist person got that sn.. my cracker program still mad i-face and work pretty goods.

Attachments

• roch2.jpg
    roch2.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 129
sounds like you played too much duke nukem games...

aw well i heard that a new duke game is in the works for 3 years already!!

what the fuck is taking 'em so LONG?!?!?

anyway, welcome back...

i don't believe you... a few photoshop gimmick won't fool anyone here.

Originally posted by Steel
sounds like you played too much duke nukem games...

aw well i heard that a new duke game is in the works for 3 years already!!

what the fuck is taking 'em so LONG?!?!?

anyway, welcome back...

ha by the way i don't play computers gamers anymore.. i'm busy w/ theif aimer/aol sns :ugh:

:shock: He's baccckkk!! Hacker is here!! *wrapping chains around my computer in hopes that hacker won't hack into my computer!* :bowdown: I'm at your beck and call.. just pwetty pwease don't hack my computahhh!! :laugh2: I just lurrvv teasing!! :twisted:

:eek: at least hacker's back for more trouble am I right? and u gotta :bowdown: to the hacker or he can destory u ;) I learned a lesson never mess around with hackers or they will eventually fook me up :P so.. u do the same thing will u? if u don't believe me then good luck ;)

P.S welcome back hacker ;)

Originally posted by funnybebe78
:eek: at least hacker's back for more trouble am I right? and u gotta :bowdown: to the hacker or he can destory u ;) I learned a lesson never mess around with hackers or they will eventually fook me up :P so.. u do the same thing will u? if u don't believe me then good luck ;)

P.S welcome back hacker ;)

:laugh2:

Will you burn more bible books? jk jk jk:slap: me!

Anyway, welcome back, hacker. Enjoy your hot, hazy, and humid summer in Rochester!

Back