I guess there's a benefit of my dad having a girlfriend AND a wife...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a liberal weenie from Colorado. I know gun safety, but I don't carry any. What do I do? Put it in my purse...so then the mugger has my purse AND my gun?

Shove it up my skirt?

:shock:

my Droid (cost $200 to replace with my insurance), sunglasses ($150), the purse itself (300), wallet (60), perfume and Aveda makeup (200+)....easy.

The cash I had? $11. The mugger really didn't make out with much. I hope he used my chapstick and caught my cold.

If you don't want to spend out the ass for a purse because you think it's silly, then why buy fake?

I have a TON of Forever 21 earrings...but I also have some nicer earrings, too..I also love Goodwill & Arc. I can sew, too. And for major events, I usually shop Ebay because bcbg is pretty true to size...or else Forever 21 can get me a decent dress for $20 that I'm only gonna wear once.

Actually, my avatar shows a Forever 21 dress. :p

I have pairs of earrings in every shape, color, type...when I am tired of them, I ebay them and then someone else makes jewelry out of em.

The "expensive" things in my closet are: coats, shoes (though not super expensive cause they wear easily) and purses. All but a few have been gifted. And those "expensive" things look nice, wear well, keep for awhile and come in handy.

Why flaunt what you got for your Birthday and then trying to refer to your avatar to make your argument about the fact that you don't really own a lot of "expensive" stuff?

Saying it's your birthday would have sufficed.

popcorn.gif

WOW I think I may need a translator for this thread.... I was lost up until the Gun part teehee
they actually have a lot of 'cute' gun accessories for women, and conceal apparel so yes you could wear it on your upper thigh, they even come in pink :)

WOW I think I may need a translator for this thread.... I was lost up until the Gun part teehee
they actually have a lot of 'cute' gun accessories for women, and conceal apparel so yes you could wear it on your upper thigh, they even come in pink :)

And that was your 666th post.

and didn't you say you wouldn't own something unless it was gifted to you?
so it's my fault my parents gift me purses?

:naughty:

Where do you hide the gun in this?

BCBGSilkDress360.jpg

edit* I don't actually own this dress. But you get my point!

and didn't you say you wouldn't own something unless it was gifted to you?
so it's my fault my parents gift me purses?

Even if anyone gifted me something nice, I wouldn't flaunt it on here.

Sorry I'm a jeans and tshirt kinda girl, I would imagine upper thigh would still work...

We will never know until it happens.

I got a pair of Uggs for Christmas and I've gotten a free Alienware laptop from someone I never met in real life before.

Do you see me flaunting my ability of getting "gifts" from men on here?

Nah, don't think so and no... I don't blow them or do any kind of favors.

I got a pair of Uggs for Christmas and I've gotten a free Alienware laptop from someone I never met in real life before.

Do you see me flaunting my ability of getting "gifts" from men on here?

Nah, don't think so and no... I don't blow them or do any kind of favors.

Ah, thats right. That is the ... 3rd time I've heard about these two.

Ankle holster.

I have an IWB holster. The CZ - 83 is a very comfortable gun to wear and easily concealed.

I'd rather carry my .45 but it holds 13 rounds and weighs about 5 pounds.

My IWB is my "gucci" and my "prada" LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back