I am new here.

ricas27

Reaction score
Hey I am new here. I am legally partially deaf. I lost my hearing when I was 6 months old..... too bad I am wearing HA. don't trying fart... I can hear the sound first before your gas killing my nose. eww. i know ASL but I am lazy Maybe you might see my hands look like witch's claws signing crap. My fault. smh oh yeah i found here from ALLDEAF app. i hope i am welcome here.

Hey I am new here. I am legally partially deaf. I lost my hearing when I was 6 months old..... too bad I am wearing HA. don't trying fart... I can hear the sound first before your gas killing my nose. eww. i know ASL but I am lazy Maybe you might see my hands look like witch's claws signing crap. My fault. smh oh yeah i found here from ALLDEAF app. i hope i am welcome here.

:welcome: to AllDeaf Forum.

The way you type out, you sound like you are getting negative about your attitude of yourself. You have to stop feeling bad about yourself since you were 6 months old. I would like to see you type positive attitude about yourself sometimes. I know it is okay to be negative sometime. You can not be negative forever. So start thinking about good things about yourself. Do you accept yourself as deaf or hard of hearing? Nothing wrong with wearing hearing aid even if you heard some sounds like farting. We all try to be positive around here.

I hope you enjoy reading and posting here. Have fun. See you around. :D

Hello...do you mean you hear fart before smell it little confused:)

:welcome: to AllDeaf Forum.

The way you type out, you sound like you are getting negative about your attitude of yourself. You have to stop feeling bad about yourself since you were 6 months old. I would like to see you type positive attitude about yourself sometimes. I know it is okay to be negative sometime. You can not be negative forever. So start thinking about good things about yourself. Do you accept yourself as deaf or hard of hearing? Nothing wrong with wearing hearing aid even if you heard some sounds like farting. We all try to be positive around here.

I hope you enjoy reading and posting here. Have fun. See you around. :D

What? I am being positive. i being funny little things about myself. I don't come here and type depression about myself. Thank welcome me.

No. Lol u confused.

I always am..read my posts really will confuse you..Stay with us..I not American my half brother sister are American so I look at myself honorary American:)

I always am..read my posts really will confuse you..Stay with us..I not American my half brother sister are American so I look at myself honorary American:)

oh i sorry. i mean i am HoH. it just a figure of speech.

Back