I am curious who is hearing in this ad

jdharrawood

Reaction score
Since I just now found out that Matt (prostock19) is hearing unless he is joking.
there are few that I thought they were deaf.

I am not against you hearing people. Some of you guys sure tricked me thought you were deaf. lol

he's not joking he's a campus security any deafies can't hear and do that JOB :roll:

and he is security of this forums if anyone being an ass..
hehe
:D

:slap: me

Originally posted by funnybebe78
he's not joking he's a campus security any deafies can't hear and do that JOB :roll:

Are you really sure?! My deaf friend was part of the campus security at RIT, and I know a few other deafies who were part of the campus security too.

Nah, that's not true. I know a deaf guy who worked as a campus security at CSUN.

Deaffies CAN do security work. Technology has much improved. All you need is good signals and a 2 way pager.

My job, unfortunately, not many Deafies can do. I am a dispatcher, which means answering phones and talking on the radio.

I thought we had this discussion a while ago about who is hearing and who is deaf on here? I guess not everyone read that thread. LOL. That is cool. I'll announce it again.

HEY EVERYONE, I AM HEARING!

LOL :rofl: :laugh2:

Originally posted by prostock19
Deaffies CAN do security work. Technology has much improved. All you need is good signals and a 2 way pager.

My job, unfortunately, not many Deafies can do. I am a dispatcher, which means answering phones and talking on the radio.

I thought we had this discussion a while ago about who is hearing and who is deaf on here? I guess not everyone read that thread. LOL. That is cool. I'll announce it again.

HEY EVERYONE, I AM HEARING!

LOL :rofl: :laugh2:

Why not ur signature or avator said I am hearing!! newers'd not ask u again ;)

You probably didn't know this but I am hearing.

Originally posted by kevbo
You probably didn't know this but I am hearing.
I have met you and thought you were deaf, too.:confused: I think you're just messing with us now. Cuz in another post, you said that you went deaf at 1yo.

Originally posted by TommyGirl
Well, why do u wanna to be PEPE here at deafie, hearie? and I saw u at DEAFmodels.com
So what if you saw my picture at deafmodels.com. I don't see a rule where they say hearing are not allowed.

So what if you saw my picture at deafmodels.com. I don't see a rule where they say hearing are not allowed.

right

Have anyone hear "equal right"? There, you go. ;)

I didnt say hearing not allowed, I saw u here and there what I thought :)

Look at Prostock19 confused too.

For some reason I don't believe you Kevbo.

I bet you are 99% deaf and 1% hearing.

Back