I am curious who is hearing in this ad

Originally posted by ShEiLdTaLiSmAn
I think most of u people are being bs-ing with all of us expect Prostock19.

I am hearing. My daughter is deaf. and that's not B.S.

i believe u bbnt. I mean ..another peeps who said their hearing but bs-ing with deafness or whatever the crap they're saying now and in the past.

Originally posted by prostock19
Deaffies CAN do security work. Technology has much improved. All you need is good signals and a 2 way pager.

My job, unfortunately, not many Deafies can do. I am a dispatcher, which means answering phones and talking on the radio.

I thought we had this discussion a while ago about who is hearing and who is deaf on here? I guess not everyone read that thread. LOL. That is cool. I'll announce it again.

HEY EVERYONE, I AM HEARING!

LOL :rofl: :laugh2:

:rofl: yeahh I do believe u ookayyy deafies does work on campus sercurity eh? :doh: me lol :mrgreen:

also E-

okay okay I guess I haven't looked harder that some deafies can be anything they want to be.. ;)

Originally posted by kevbo
You probably didn't know this but I am hearing.

Yeah, first time I met you, We had to write notes to talk each other. Second time, you are so improved with signing because of your signature. :cool:

I'm hearing and I keep an interpreting symbol as my avatar so it's pretty obvious. I'm just a lowly student interpreter.

Kevbo... I love you. You make me laugh like no one else could.

Back