How may of you have had an identical thing happen to you?

ChicagoBlue2

Veteran Traveler
Premium Member
Reaction score
Here's an example. One year in my mainstream high school, a math student sneezed twice, with an echo both times. Seconds later, I had the exact same thing happen, also with an echo. The part of the school we were in had that feature, which was interesting.

What about you?

It happens often. A guy gets a 5.5 going 0-60. The other guy gets jealous and puts a 5.5 showing!!! Guys who have vehicles with turbocharged engine think alike and are pretty competitive!!

I was having sex once and we both orgasmed, one after the other. Following what derek said, the guy was turbocharged.

I was having sex once and we both orgasmed, one after the other. Following what derek said, the guy was turbocharged.

Hey, you!!! I thought that only objects would be turbocharged. I had no idea that people and animals would be turbocharged!!

Like de ja vu?

I looked at my finger once. Then looked at it again in the mirror. The fingers were identical.

I've had people "unfriend" me in FB multiple times. Does that count?

Such an eerie series of events are worthy of a reality show, no doubt.

:lol:

Here's an example. One year in my mainstream high school, a math student sneezed twice, with an echo both times. Seconds later, I had the exact same thing happen, also with an echo. The part of the school we were in had that feature, which was interesting.

What about you?
That was like 12 years ago and it's something you still think about?

Would it be as memorable if it hadn't been a math student?

statistics would say at anyonetime someone doing samething as me.. somebody typing on here as I am..certain amount of babies born sametime and die..i guess I got doppleganger somewhere doing same as me poor sod

Never get the hottest dress. You'll meet your evil copying twin, I swear by it! :P

my clock's broken. it was right twice a day!

I saw a chicagoblue thread get locked then the next day it happened again. I even saw 2 chicagoblue threads locked on the same day, freaky.

I saw a chicagoblue thread get locked then the next day it happened again. I even saw 2 chicagoblue threads locked on the same day, freaky.

Yes, his threads end up got dramatized.

I walked by a co-worker on Monday morning, and he said "You Suck".

Tuesday morning, I walked by him and guess what he said?

That's right!!! He said "You Suck" again!....amazing, huh?

Back