How is your weather today??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very hot and humid. Heat advisory for tomorrow. Between temp and dewpoint the index is supposed to be near 100. A lot for Minnesota. Hot!!!

^^ weird it rained here 2 days straight Friday and Saturday and been cloudy all day today in the low 70's and 60's at night. We're usually up around 100 this time of year.

^^ weird it rained here 2 days straight Friday and Saturday and been cloudy all day today in the low 70's and 60's at night. We're usually up around 100 this time of year.

Been like that all summer. We have not had too many hot days this season, which is unusual.

My phone alerted me awhile ago about severe thunderstorms in our area. It's actually sprinkling right now which is rare for this time of the year.

Terrible.... We have an Air Quality Warning today, which means I can't do a lot outside today. I'm gonna be stuck inside for the day, and it's not gonna be a fun day being inside.

Sucks!....hot, very humid...overcast....wet...mosquitoes everywhere....more rain a'coming all week too.

HOT.... made it to 91 today, the first time in more than a month we've had 90's. The next one is unknown, because we'll be right back in the 70's tomorrow.

LOL! AT RR weather report! I say the same thing that it suck when it's too hot and humid and feel that is all the weather reporter has to say ! " The weather suck today!"

Warm but a little chilly at nights. Strange

Hot and stormy as well, I love it, I moved, and the air in the country smells sweet compared to the city.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using AllDeaf App mobile app

MUGGY! :doh: Stormy... muggy... :ugh: I kind of like the rain... minus I can't ride my motorcycle... but I like to sleep in it! :D This weekend was nice and sunny though... still hot as beans though... :doh:

Warm but a little chilly at nights. Strange

But nice when working at an outdoor theater. I'm sure the cast is enjoying the cooler weather considering their hot costumes and the hot stage lights.

Wow.... just wow. I was outside an hour ago, and man, was it breezy!! It felt real good, and made my day better. :P We need more days like these here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back