How is your weather today??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow.... just wow. I was outside an hour ago, and man, was it breezy!! It felt real good, and made my day better. :P We need more days like these here.

WE had a couple of days like here and boy people where in good mood and out walking their dogs. I could not walk my dog today it was just way to hot and humid out. I can't wait till the sun does down. We may get some much needed rain tonight.

Totally gorgeous. 77 degrees. We went out in the jeep to the house build.

WE had a couple of days like here and boy people where in good mood and out walking their dogs. I could not walk my dog today it was just way to hot and humid out. I can't wait till the sun does down. We may get some much needed rain tonight.

Oh, it was absolutely perfect. It was low 70’s, a beautiful day, and breezy. Couldn't ask for anything better than that. I was happy to be outside.

Oh, it was absolutely perfect. It was low 70’s, a beautiful day, and breezy. Couldn't ask for anything better than that. I was happy to be outside.

I know what you mean I took my dog an evening walk at the pond when it nice out. Marty go two walks that the park that day.

Hot!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Big thunderstorms early this morning. After a very rainy June (we broke records) July really dried up. So rain this morning is good.

On and off between thunderstorms, being muggy and being chilly.

Sometime last night we lost power, and I slept right through it. All is good now, though, from a storm this morning, I assume.

was warm last I checked. the newspaper I work for is like a giant windowless box... only windows are in break room, the front lobby... and that's about it. sucks I can't look out the window when I want!

What did the hurricane say to the palm tree??

Hang on to yer nuts this ain't no ordinary blowjob!!!!

Another breezy, yet beautiful day. Absolutely perfect today. Love the weather for a bike ride.

Strange weather today. We were up to 108º just a few days ago. Today it's only 77º with a chance of rain. Very very unusual for this part of California. I like it though.

Earlier today it was a nice and beautiful day, then about 2:30 or so this afternoon it started to rain, and a Flash Flood Warning was issued about an hour ago for certain parts of the county suspect to it. We've had rain three nights in a row, dating back to last Saturday.

Much cooler than last week, today was just perfect with 73 degrees.

Rainy.... surprise.... :roll: Hurricane season.... Whoo.... Though later this week we're getting lows in the low 70's upper 60's!!!!!!!!!!! WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Florida in August is a sheer nightmare. Super hot, super humid, super annoying. No wonder Florida is 8th on violent crime of all states. I can't wait for late October and November to roll around. Fall weather down here is really great, but unfortunately it only lasts for a couple of months.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back