How is your weather today part II

Raining and cool... :)

Sent from my SM-G530T1 using AllDeaf App mobile app

mid-20's - now we got balmy :)

HA the beach theory worked! Lol break out the coconut shells and grass skirts next call it a summer calling :)

like a charm - hey....hula, baby....:wave:

now can we get the drinks with the little umbrellas??

like a charm - hey....hula, baby....:wave:

now can we get the drinks with the little umbrellas??

Lol how about an umbrella in my coffee? Ah bump it... Mix something up its five o'clock somewhere right? :)

Same here:thumbd: Do you have a blizzard warning? We have one.

We did have one but the path of the storm change and we could get strong wind and flooding on the shoreline and a little snow. But this is
New England weather and we have an expression about it " If you don't like it wait a minute !"

oqBeFJd.gif

A bee-yoo-ti-ful day today. It was about 22. Love it compared to sub-zero temps (yes, AlleyCat, shut up about the freezing temps LOL)

On a side note, I'm disappointed that the deer in our backyard didn't come out for the cracked corn I bought for them over the weekend. They are bedding down and huddling, I'm sure, in those sub-zero temps, and hungry. But they didn't surface. I put out big bowls full of cracked corn and salt licks. And far away enough from the house so that people/dogs aren't bothering them. I'm hoping now that it's warmer they might get up and find their jackpot and keep coming even when it gets colder again.

Same here:thumbd: Do you have a blizzard warning? We have one.

Along with our neighbor which is DC, we are in the bullseye of this storm (in Baltimore)We have had the blizzard warning for days.

Snowing like crazy out there and starting to get gale force winds and it will get worse. I just hope the power hangs on.

Bring the beach dogmom! Bring the beach!!! I had to grab gloves the horror! And planning to grab a hat next time too...

It looks like we'll only get an inch of snow out of this storm but on TV is said we could up to 3 inches. I guess we'll have to wait and see , it could blow out to sea too.

Snowing like crazy out there and starting to get gale force winds and it will get worse. I just hope the power hangs on.

Along with our neighbor which is DC, we are in the bullseye of this storm (in Baltimore)We have had the blizzard warning for days.

Hope yall stay safe, warm, and your power stays strong...

Sent from my SM-T217S using AllDeaf App mobile app

Back