How is your weather today part II

It is raining. Very foggy.

Extremely mild. Not been outside yet, but even last night was 36. Unusual for Minnesota this time of year. We have a brown Christmas as of right now.

It's 34 now, but still a blanket of snow on the ground.

But tomorrow it is supposed to be 46.

Guess the grandchildren can go mud sledding. :P

Cloudy , damp, and overcast. Kind of a perfect accompaniment to the after Christmas letdown.

47, and sun setting. I hear a warm up is in order this weekend. Perfect timing.

Earlier today it was 49 and sunny. Now? 46 and raindrops present. Makes that 46 feel like 35. Had to toss on thermals, considering where I'm headed to.

Very cold and damp.

Joints I didn't even know I had hurt!

Plus I think I caught a cold at our Christmas party.

Pity me... :(

Very cold and damp.

Joints I didn't even know I had hurt!

Plus I think I caught a cold at our Christmas party.

Pity me... :(

Been there before with the joints. No fun whatsoever. Thankfully this year has been much better. Just hope it stays that way until spring.

I hope yours will not hurt for long, and you can be up and about in no time.

Been there before with the joints. No fun whatsoever. Thankfully this year has been much better. Just hope it stays that way until spring.

I hope yours will not hurt for long, and you can be up and about in no time.

Thank you, Mark.

About 20 and very sunny. It got cold fast. We also got about half a foot of snow over the night; I was not expecting that. Had to snowblow this morning.

36º and dropping fast, suppose to get into the low 20's this week. Went for a nice brisk walk, felt great.

Cold, wet, possibly freezing rain mix. Ugh! Just snow already and then bring me some sunshine!!!!!'

cold. been snowing off and on since Christmas eve. supposed to get even colder overnight, brrrr.

Well below zero windchills predicted here for the next three days.

Yikes! :cold: I hope you have thick sweaters to keep yourself warm!

Yes we do! Iowa is really a state of contrasts. On Christmas day, some people out walking were wearing shorts because it was in the upper forties.

Back