How is your weather today part II

Loving the rain unfortunately , high temps are coming 90 degrees Monday

Bad thunderstorms and windy most all day...my Boston Ferns were having a ball in the rain tho'....more rain forecast for tomorrow also...

Unusually cool in Charlotte, can't wait to finally pack up my warm weather clothes. :roll:

Dull day but flecks of blue sky,late in afternoon so not going to change now

It's getting pretty hot around here. Upper 80's to mid 90's depending on which weather report I look at. One site shows 96º this Friday. Hopefully we get a chance to take the boat out.

Some very decent weather the last few days. Lots of sun. About 45-50 in the mornings, about 65 in the afternoons. I'll take it! :)

apparently it was raining did not see it can't hear it...flipping cold though

Sunny and warm Yay!

This morning it was still a bit chilly with the wind and I found myself walking 4 miles - which is very unusual for me.

After a hot weather in the last couple of days, now looking into a bit cooler weekend.

I am finally very pleased with today's weather. It got up to 80 degrees, just lovely. All those buds on the trees are ready to burst forth with leaves any moment. It's been a long time coming!

WE were overcast again today...humid...felt sure we were gonna get some Rain...but only a few droplets!...Wish it would rain, as it's so dry.

Back