How is your weather today part II

It's snowing here right now ! CRAP!

It started snowing. Supposed to snow through the night. But the weekend is to be in the 60s so I expect this won't last. ImageUploadedByAllDeaf1428621602.093437.jpg

warm and my area affected by sand storms in sahra lot pollution many having asthma attacks

Spring has arrived. Tornado Watch in our area till 10 pm. Sky is blue with white puffy clouds right now.

I can take pick in temperature , one web site said 44 and another said 49 for my city . It's raining ice water . :cold:

It's raining,
It's pouring,
The old man is ...

Wait, gotta do that over.

It's snowing,
It's snowing,
Oh crap ...

Seriously. :lol: :mad: :(

In the fifties with 50 mph winds.

It stopped raining yesterday.

Upper 60's to low 70's for the rest of the week. Big change from the 90º we had on Sunday. Sierra's have had thunder storms all day with some snow at the higher elevations.

We are back to high 40s or so. We had snow the other day. My bleeding heart perennials held up well considering I just planted them last week.

We are back to high 40s or so. We had snow the other day. My bleeding heart perennials held up well considering I just planted them last week.

I googled bleeding heart perennials. Interesting looking flowers!

May be more rain during the night... it does help California a bit :)

We have had steady rain and pretty hard all night. I can actually hear it with the window open,

Been threatening to rain down here all week which has resulted in nice temps in the mid 60's....

Very cold and rainy. Hopefully there will be a couple of clear hours so I can get out in the neighborhood for fresh air and a change of scenery.

Back