How is your weather today part II

Calvin

In Hazzard County
Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Continued from part I

Stormy weather is here...

Today, cloudy and 35, but going up to the mid 50's on the weekend.

rain sunny here...

a detail that becomes interesting if I reveal that the "here" is located in Nashville, TN, I would bet :D

St. Louis TV was saying at noon the we were in the 7th day of cloudy weather but that there were signs of the sun trying to peak through. It just did here (60 miles or so east of there) for a moment and now is back covered but not as dark. It least we are not having problems from rain, ice and/or snow.

33 here, and a gorgeous day today. :P Hopefully tomorrow is a little warmer when I travel downtown for the Christmas Party.

33 here, and a gorgeous day today. :P Hopefully tomorrow is a little warmer when I travel downtown for the Christmas Party.

Coming south in Illinois would not help today as we were also shown at 33 F at 2:05 pm.

Coming south in Illinois would not help today as we were also shown at 33 F at 2:05 pm.

Saturday is supposed to be 45. Sunday is said to be near 50, so we'll see. We don't always get our weather from down there. Sometimes it comes from Iowa, other times from Canada.

The predicted heavy winds did very little damage to my area. Other areas not so lucky, lot's of big fallen trees. We're just getting lot's of rain right now.

It's a cool 45 degrees with a slight breeze. No rain for now. Need the sun to keep shining so my winter depression can stay away.

WOW things are getting very bad here in Northern California. Six million people are under severe flood watch. One major river rose 32 feet in less than 24 hours. 120,000 people without power, shelters are open and rain continues to fall steady. The Sierra's are getting tons of snow, wind gusts as high as 147mph at the summit with white out conditions etc.
Luckily for us, we live up on a hill and are not in any danger. All this rain will definitely help with the drought situation. More rain due all next week.

WOW things are getting very bad here in Northern California. Six million people are under severe flood watch. One major river rose 32 feet in less than 24 hours. 120,000 people without power, shelters are open and rain continues to fall steady. The Sierra's are getting tons of snow, wind gusts as high as 147mph at the summit with white out conditions etc.
Luckily for us, we live up on a hill and are not in any danger. All this rain will definitely help with the drought situation. More rain due all next week.

Yeah, pretty bad floods here in San Francisco as well. I took bart (metro) and Uber (Taxi service) to work. My car is parked on the 3rd floor building, it is safe. I plan to drive up to Lake Tahoe this Saturday AM, seems like this SAT/SUN is good weather in LT with full of white powders, but I'm not sure how fast they will plow the snow and falling trees off the streets on Friday night.

raining...they talking about having weather bomb what ever that is

Yeah, pretty bad floods here in San Francisco as well. I took bart (metro) and Uber (Taxi service) to work. My car is parked on the 3rd floor building, it is safe. I plan to drive up to Lake Tahoe this Saturday AM, seems like this SAT/SUN is good weather in LT with full of white powders, but I'm not sure how fast they will plow the snow and falling trees off the streets on Friday night.

I'm located just before you start going up the mountain. It's really cold here this morning which means the snow level has dropped quite a bit. I think a lot of people are going to go skiing this weekend. As long as people drive right and not stupid which many have, it should be a great weekend for snow fun.

Funny you are heading this way and I am heading your way. Picking my daughter up at S.F. Airport on Sunday. It's 2.5 hours, one way for us.

Back