How do you feel when members ignore your post?

How do you feel when members ignore your posts?

• Sad and hurt

Votes: 4 7.5%
  • Don't mind

Votes: 16 30.2%
  • Angry and piss off

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Just move on

Votes: 32 60.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Koala

Cuddly bear
Premium Member
Reaction score
I have been ignored many time as I have notice and I have seen some members posts been ignored too. I am just curious how do you feel when members just brushed past your post and comments on other members post above you? I think it is downright rude. Very rude indeed! If that keeps up, then I will leave alldeaf for good which is my fave forum. Sad is it?

I have been ignored many time as I have notice and I have seen some members posts been ignored too. I am just curious how do you feel when members just brushed past your post and comments on other members post above you? I think it is downright rude. Very rude indeed! It that keeps up, then I will leave alldeaf for good which is my fave forum. Sad is it?

To be honest, I don't care, it's their right to ingore me or not

Koala, I believe you are assumpting a bit too quick but sometimes there is a reason why. Some people can not reply to your comments at once, it takes time, really.

I must be missing what your thread is about? So Happen to me too! Some Ader didnt post my thread at all so dont bother it! ;) you re not alone!! :hug:

Sad, yes. But I would think maybe a post might get ignored at the most busy times. So people have so many to read that one might just pass by their attention.

I wouldn't quit just because of that. Every post can't catch everyone's attention.

Life hopefully will look better tomorrow.

Sad, yes. But I would think maybe a post might get ignored at the most busy times. So people have so many to read that one might just pass by their attention.

I wouldn't quit just because of that. Every post can't catch everyone's attention.

Life hopefully will look better tomorrow.

Excatly, since you might have noticed, this forum is a very busy forum.

I suspect it has something to do with the screen names. I guess if we changed ours to something creative, we would probably get more attentions?

Haha, it is what the members decide on the screen names, it is just what koala is referring to one of the posts she does and mostly are ignored.

I suspect it has something to do with the screen names. I guess if we changed ours to something creative, we would probably get more attentions?

Brian, do you feel neglected? I think Brian is a great name.:)

Haha, it is what the members decide on the screen names, it is just what koala is referring to one of the posts she does and mostly are ignored.

Is Koala ignored? I never noticed that.:hmm:

Hey Koala you got 12 posts so far!! :D :thumb:

Just kidding ok Please forgiving my jokier! ;)

Example, check in my avatar thread.

Brian, do you feel neglected? I think Brian is a great name.:)
Thanks, Bottesini. :) Not anymore. When I first joined AllDeaf back in 2002 (before this one) - yes I felt like that way. :)

I voted, "Don't mind".

Afterall if I read your post and agree with it, I don't respond to it as I agree with it.

If I disagree with your post, then I would usually say something.

I am not going to vote. No reason to pick one.

Depend..... What kind of subject.
Not my taste on subject then no reason to say something.

Depends.. what kind you throw boring or good topic thread.. IF boring.. can be sometimes being ignored the boring thread... can be lead to feeling hurt or upset..

Honestly My thoughts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back