How do you feel when members ignore your post?

How do you feel when members ignore your posts?

• Sad and hurt

Votes: 4 7.5%
  • Don't mind

Votes: 16 30.2%
  • Angry and piss off

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Just move on

Votes: 32 60.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You're far too sweet to be ignored Koalaie.. :hug:

edit: Sometimes, my posts or threads get ignored too, I just move on to something else.

I didnt meant to ignore their posts... but I am trying to read all of the posts but I am taking my time to reply back or have the same thing we have... it takes awhile though. I think AD is GREAT!

:)

I vote for just move on but I got a problem about one thing I think that is rude but I not going to say what it is.

I feel like I must have said something stupid, and I wonder what it was, nobody wants to tell me. People often don't respond to my posts. I think they must get lost in all the gossip and meaningless conversations about nothing at all. I'd think nobody sees it, but there is a counter on all the threads that shows how many people looked at it.

Voted move on.

I never saw your post as i am always in the hearing aid/cochlear implant section, rarely in other posts...So i am not ignoring you,

I've had some few threads that I created that no one has ever replied. It doesn't matter to me if anyone posts or not in my thread, it's not required, whichever information I find I can always share with ADers.

I don't really mind at all just wanted to share information for ADers to read. :)

Also it may have to do with kinds of topics or posts rather so.

If someone posts a boring or blah blah topic/thread, then expect little or zero comments.

Use interesting subjects, "hotter the better" then you shall expect some comments at least. Use your common sense.

If no one answers, just move on, simple! It doesn't necessarily means we ignore you.

Also it may have to do with kinds of topics or posts rather so.

If someone posts a boring or blah blah topic/thread, then expect little or zero comments.

Use interesting subjects, "hotter the better" then you shall expect some comments at least. Use your common sense.

If no one answers, just move on, simple! It doesn't necessarily means we ignore you.

Don't forget the hit counter. People are reading our threads. We can see those numbers rack up. Therefore our subjects are doing their jobs. People are just not responding.

Good morning Koala How are you :)

You're far too sweet to be ignored Koalaie.. :hug:

edit: Sometimes, my posts or threads get ignored too, I just move on to something else.

Thanks Angel, I'm glad to know that. :hug: back to you.

Hopefully you feel much better today Koala.:)

I don't care if peeps ignore my post or thread. But you really can't jump to conclusion that people ignore your posts. Try thinking in a different way next time when someone doesn't reply to your post or thread.

People haven't replied to my posts and threads in the past, either. Maybe they know I am right, and they have nothing to add. ;) You should think that way, too, and keep engaging yourself in threads that really interest you. Reply to someone's post if you really want interaction. Ask for feedback if you really want it. I would hope you are nice and patient about that. Honey attracts bees, not vinegar. ;)

It happens to everyone, I am sure, that had their posts not replied to. I do know that I don't want to feel obliged to reply to every post... I would never post in this forum if I did. I am not responsible for pleasing you and everybody else, and I hope you understand that. I don't want to be coerced or guilted into this position at all, and it is totally unfair to me and everyone else.

You gotta think positive and keep going. :)

Moderator removed several of my posts in this thread last night. That sucks more than having members ignoring my posts. :mad:

I'm with Liza on this. There are over a million (literally) posts on this board in, what, 5 years? I cannot see postwhoring as a result of this cry to respond.

I would just move on life is too short to worry about people that ignore you.

I just move on. :)

I have been ignored many time as I have notice and I have seen some members posts been ignored too. I am just curious how do you feel when members just brushed past your post and comments on other members post above you? I think it is downright rude. Very rude indeed! If that keeps up, then I will leave alldeaf for good which is my fave forum. Sad is it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back