How are you feeling today?....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feeling OK. Nephrologist added a new Rx and reduced dosage on another to lessen work for my kidney. So far, no side effects have surfaced this morning, with first changes in dosages. I cancelled all plans to go anywhere, drive, etc., to be sure how I tolerate the changes. So far so good. :cool2:

It's been a while, hasn't it? It's good to know you're still alive and kicking around, dude.

Lordy, Lordy, talk about a "blast from the Past"!!!

Nice to see you around Jolie!!

I'm feeling exhuasted! my daughter has been sick for 3 days in a row and getting up middle of nights asking for drink over n over due to her strep sore throat . She's feeling much better today, hopefully shes able to sleep through the night tonight! Otherwise I'm doing good! :)

Have been totally busy with my little man; he is a really good and really smart boy! I am really blessed to be his mommy.
Really exhausted lately which it doesn't bother me at all because I have 3 jobs at the moment... I work full-time job, I am a full-time mommy and a professional photographer. I LOVE IT!!! I am doing good! So does my little family! :)

I can't sleep 0.o 5 or almost to week serious! I am pretty serious! lol!

Safe. No longer fearful. Stopped new medication due to side effect dangers. Back on what I've tolerated with minimal ongoing side effects. Now just have to tell doc to stuff it with the new med. :giggle:

Very good day today, and nice relaxing evening with subtitled film, I said Subtitled as they seem hard to find haha.

I am feeling awesome! FriskyFeline is contagious haha JK

Happy that Grimm will be on television tonight. Best new show of the year, in my opinion!

Kind of blah for now. I don't feel like doing anything and I have to cook dinner. Think I will let them order pizza since daughter does not like Chinese.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back