How are you feeling today?....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like I want a do over for this weekend... Bla!!!

I am feeling very relllaaaxxxed today but have to go to the store ...thinking I should just go in my jammies like many people in my area do. I love my jammies. lol

What's wrong?

Joints have been aching. I think it's the weather. All I want to do is sleep all day like I don't have much energy. Just... Bla...

Woke up with chest congestion...found our Mucinex-DM....otherwise, it's a "WOW" of a day!...Just like Spring here...the Super Bowl starts at 6pm, giving me lots of time to get things ready...GO GIANTS!...And good luck to Clouglin, he was the former Coach of the Jaguars.

Feeling good. Mmmmmm....the smell of my beef, carrots, onion, potatos, and green peppers stewing in my slow cooker wafting throughout the kitchen/living room.

Having one of those days were my emotions are all over the board. Went from great, to down in the dumps, to bored, to happy, to I don't care, to ....... Just on and on.

feeling a very good kind of laziness...I just dont want to cook dinner.

Having one of those days were my emotions are all over the board. Went from great, to down in the dumps, to bored, to happy, to I don't care, to ....... Just on and on.

Just realized what kind of day I am having. There was a video and possibly a book called:

Dr. Seuss's My Many Colored Days. In that video, at the end, the boy has what is called a "crazy mixed up day", that's my day.

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Many-Colored-Days-Fancher-Seuss/dp/0679875972]Amazon.com: My Many Colored Days (9780679875970): Dr./ Fancher, Lou Seuss: Books[/ame]

Same here. Wish we could eliminate the "in the dumps".

Feeling good today. The honey was sick most of the week, and he's better today, so that makes me happy :) Gave the doggy a bath, made sausage and potatoes for dinner, so it's a good day.

I am so tired. 4 hours sleep in two days. Have no clue why I can not sleep. Maybe tonight, I hope. Otherwise feeling pretty good.

I'm feeling better now. Went to they gym and that seemed to help. I just hope I didn't over do it as my bad knee is not too happy with me but not hurting yet.

I'm feeling better now. Went to they gym and that seemed to help. I just hope I didn't over do it as my bad knee is not too happy with me but not hurting yet.

Good for you Cheetah. Your knee will let you know soon enough.....:wave:

I feel sad inside because the one person that I thought would support me let me down. Oh well, at least now I know the truth and not some lie.

There has to be a time when you've got to move on and just remind yourself that all the others who want to drag you down don't matter.

I feel sad inside because the one person that I thought would support me let me down. Oh well, at least now I know the truth and not some lie.

There has to be a time when you've got to move on and just remind yourself that all the others who want to drag you down don't matter.

We support you in the best way we can. We believe in you.

Sorry your going through this Dixie. We are here for you.

Im feelin relief b/c Super Bowl is finally over... good game,wowza!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back