Hola!

Flux

Reaction score
Hey, everyone! My name is DeMon and I am from Maryland (Just registered!!!). I was surfing across the web, hoping to find some deaf bloggers - no luck - but found this groovy forum and am looking forward to meeting everyone - especially webmasters (NEW MEDIA). Feel free to bug me anytime! ;)

Cheers!!!!

Flux

G'day mate! Welcome to the AD forum!! Hope you have a smashing time here!! ;)

Cheers!
Sherrie :D

Thank for making me feel at home Sherrie, Fly Free, and waterats! You guys, rock! Question for waterats -- when will we see the next episode of your soap opera? :)

Flux

Flux said:
Hey, everyone! My name is DeMon and I am from Maryland (Just registered!!!). I was surfing across the web, hoping to find some deaf bloggers - no luck - but found this groovy forum and am looking forward to meeting everyone - especially webmasters (NEW MEDIA). Feel free to bug me anytime! ;)

Cheers!!!!

Flux
Welcome to the A.D :mrgreen:

Thank Javapride, Vampyrox, LinuxGold (Yes, Linux rules< microsoft -- too many security problems), and FutureGame2100. It is an honor to be A.D. member. Do I get a T-shirt with A.D. on it or something? A certification? :)

Anyhow, there is big talk here in Maryland as everyone are gearing up for Hurricane Isabel. I went food shopping yesterday and, geez!!! Water, Milk, and bread was sold out!!! Even some resturants like TGIF is boarded up. I live in Laurel MD and the ocean is like 2 hrs from here, hhhmm!!! But just saw the news and looks like hurricane Isabel will be coming right through. We are expecting at least 55 to 60 mph of wind for 7 to 8 hours!!! I am going to videotape some of this action from outside, then compress the video into flash player 7. Let me know if you guys want to view it via internet -- tho there is always CNN to watch. Alright, am gonna run to the otherside of the town to see if they got any milk -- must have milk with oreo, right? Later!

Flux

Flux said:
Anyhow, there is big talk here in Maryland as everyone are gearing up for Hurricane Isabel. I went food shopping yesterday and, geez!!! Water, Milk, and bread was sold out!!! Even some resturants like TGIF is boarded up. I live in Laurel MD and the ocean is like 2 hrs from here, hhhmm!!! But just saw the news and looks like hurricane Isabel will be coming right through. We are expecting at least 55 to 60 mph of wind for 7 to 8 hours!!! I am going to videotape some of this action from outside, then compress the video into flash player 7. Let me know if you guys want to view it via internet -- tho there is always CNN to watch. Alright, am gonna run to the otherside of the town to see if they got any milk -- must have milk with oreo, right? Later!

Flux

im also in the area -- not far from Laurel -- we all are already prepared for Isabel's arrival altho not looking forward to it but ahh we will get thru this one

Back