Hillary Supporters Now Support Bush (GWB)

kokonut

Reaction score
If there are any of you out there with any connection at all to the Bushes, we implore you to give them our thanks…you tell them that a bunch of gay Hillary guys in Boystown, Chicago were wrong about the Bushes…and are deeply, deeply sorry for any jokes we told about them in the past, any bad thoughts we had about these good, good people.

You may be as surprised by this as we are ourselves, but from this day forward George W. and Laura Bush are now on the same list for us as the Clintons, Geraldine Ferraro, Stephanie Tubbs Jones, and the other political figures we keep in our hearts and never allow anyone to badmouth.

Criticize their policies academically and intelligently and discuss the Bush presidency in historical and political terms…but you mess with the Bushes personally and, from this day forward, you’ll answer to us.

We hope someday to be able to thank George W. and Laura in person for all they’ve done, and continue to do. They didn’t have to head to Ft. Hood. That was not their responsibility.

The Obamas should have done that.

But didn’t.

Wouldn’t.

Thank goodness George W. is still on his watch, with wonderful Laura at his side.

We are blessed as a nation to have these two out there…just as we are blessed to have the Clintons on the job, traveling the world doing the good they do.

And we are blessed to have Dick Cheney, wherever he is, keeping tabs on all that’s going on and speaking out when the current administration does anything too reckless and dangerous.

Read the rest:
Thank you former President George W. Bush and former First Lady Laura Bush HillBuzz

Koko, general chat?

This just shows how closeminded people can be. My question though is how can one action (heading to ft. Hood) changes everyones perspective on him?

I hate to make it sound like I'm equating this incident with the death of a pop singer but, everyone thought Michael was out to get their children in their sleep and, the moment he died, everyone was asking him to be made a saint. :shrug:

Maybe Koko will love the Obamas just a little more when they leave office? :giggle:

It is Bush' nature to visit the wounded soldiers, families of killed soldiers privately, without fanfare, and without having gaggle of reporters to take key photo op pictures. What was remarkable was that he immediately thought of the soldiers first and their families, so he went. What did Obama do? A 2 minute introductory shout out and then began rambling on about about Ft. Hood incident. Two different people, two different responses on how they each feel about our troops.

That's true.

Still doesn't justify where we are at now, on both accounts. Afterall we as a country voted for them.

This past election was the first time I voted and it was not for obama

I've come across people who voted for Obama who privately told me how they now regreted voting for the idiot and how dangerous and reckless he has become for this great nation of ours.

I've come across people who voted for Obama who privately told me how they now regreted voting for the idiot and how dangerous and reckless he has become for this great nation of ours.

And these who think that he is the best thing since sliced bread will argue everything he does in their skewed perspective until the others just gives up. Note: Obamacare.

:)

Oi... I never did like Obama, but it's annoying to see the dissent because if we change leaders every-time someone demand that they shouldn't be in power-- then it wouldn't be a republic, it would be a stateless government. Sounds like to me, kokonut, that you support anarchy.

Right. That's the thing I do not get. I was critical of Bush for having the deficit each year and that costs need to get under control. These were the liberals rallying cry and scream about fiscal responsibility. But when Obama quintuples Bush' own deficit in 2008 in a space of about 6 months in Obama's presidency and I became ever much more vocal over that absolutely insane action do liberals go out like quiet lambs ignoring such blatant and reckless disregard for fiscal responsibility.

Oi... I never did like Obama, but it's annoying to see the dissent because if we change leaders every-time someone demand that they shouldn't be in power-- then it wouldn't be a republic, it would be a stateless government. Sounds like to me, kokonut, that you support anarchy.

Tell me, how is lower taxes, limited government, support for capitalism, proper regulation of business and investing, support for federalism, a strong national defense, and individual financial responsibility and accountability be seen as a support for anarchy? Get your head screwed on straight. I am vocal against Obama's many policies and everything he has done goes against in what I believe.

Right. That's the thing I do not get. I was critical of Bush for having the deficit each year and that costs need to get under control. These were the liberals rallying cry and scream about fiscal responsibility. But when Obama quintuples Bush' own deficit in 2008 in a space of about 6 months in Obama's presidency and I became ever much more vocal over that absolutely insane action do liberals go out like quiet lambs ignoring such blatant and reckless disregard for fiscal responsibility.
Said the republican.

Tell me, how is lower taxes, limited government, support for capitalism, proper regulation of business and investing, support for federalism, a strong national defense, and individual financial responsibility and accountability be seen as a support for anarchy? Get your head screwed on straight. I am vocal against Obama's many policies and everything he has done goes against in what I believe.

Right... and there are people who didn't like Bush that never bashed the man, but only argued over his policies. I suggest you do the same.

I am fairly objective in the whole republician democrate thing and one think that I can tell you for sure is that republicians do seem to bash the democrates but I don't see much of the reverse. It may be due to my limited view.

why are you so worried about fiscal responsibility? I mean... you're not exactly at the certain bracket that pays bigger tax. My dad is and has always been doing that for decades. so I don't know what you're whining about when it has no direct effect on you. :dunno:

Right... and there are people who didn't like Bush that never bashed the man, but only argued over his policies. I suggest you do the same.

Firstly do not tell me what to do since I do not tell you or anybody else in here what to do or say in here when it comes to voicing opinions. I'll make comments about Obama anyway I want. For the most part I have provided umpteens references and links in support of my argument against Obama. And at the same time I'll bash him for what he is...a charlatan. How apropo, you don't mind joining the bashing wagon on a personal level against me but you clearly whine about me bashing Obama who is a public official. How apropriate. Stop with your mewling, son.

Firstly do not tell me what to do since I do not tell you or anybody else in here what to do or say in here when it comes to voicing opinions. I'll make comments about Obama anyway I want. For the most part I have provided umpteens references and links in support of my argument against Obama. And at the same time I'll bash him for what he is...a charlatan. How apropo, you don't mind joining the bashing wagon on a personal level against me but you clearly whine about me bashing Obama who is a public official. How apropriate. Stop with your mewling, son.

LOL! LOL! LOL! not exactly credible in those part. I have especially shot down most of your arguments as misinformation and disinformation. in other word - intellectual dishonesty.

and you are quite comical.... you are clearly whining right there. mew mew mew

Wah wah.

Back