Hi I'm CJB

CJB

Reaction score
Hi I'm CJ. I'm a writer/poet and taking some online courses. I was just recently diagnosed hard of hearing. I've heard a bit about Deaf culture but want to learn more about it.

Ha, you have come to the right place. We love to educate.

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum. I hope you have fun reading and posting all the threads here. See you around. :wave:

Welcome to AD! :wave:

check out the late deafened thread in general chat!

Hello and Welcome! I am also a deafblind writer. I am writing a fantasy novel with Deafblind characters in it.
There is also an email group for Deafblind writers. If you are interested I can add you to it.

Hello and Welcome! I am also a deafblind writer. I am writing a fantasy novel with Deafblind characters in it.
There is also an email group for Deafblind writers. If you are interested I can add you to it.

That's very cool that you're writing a novel with Deafblind characters in it. I'd love to join the group for Deafblind writers. :ty:

I write short stories and essays, and some poems.

If you want to join this group please PM me your name and email address so I can add you to the list.

I can't find the private message feature anywhere. How do you send a PM?

I can't find the private message feature anywhere. How do you send a PM?

Once you get to 50 posts, you will be able to send a PM. This feature is here to keep scammers and spammers at bay here.

:wave: CJB. I like to write, too. Am in my 30's, new hoh; husband oral deaf <w/o HA's> - he says he can almost actually hear TV now because I am turning it up so loud-

Back