help me out?

well im sorry i really honestly truly didnt realize that many other kids come on here asking for help as well, and i also didnt realize you would have liked an introduction as well. Most people don't really care for one (must be the people in this town), honestly i had wanted to have done one during the interview, get to know them as a person and let them know a little bit more about myself. Also i see a lot of people on here saying that i shouldn't have waited last minute, i hope you all realize i havn't, this paper isn't due until the end of December.
I'm not trying to be rude, im not trying to be ill mannered or any of the such. I wasn't going to just pop on here and be like "oh hello! yes help me with my hmwk" and never be heard from again, I initially came on here for some help on my research paper but also to hopefully get to know the people on here and hopefully become a part of your little community.
I do know what its like to be asked a question over and over year after year, each year it seemingly becomes more and more irritating, so i do understand how annoying this must be for all of you. I'm sorry i wasn't able to phrase it better or that i seemed to have lacked manners as well.
Im truly sorry to have angered any of you, and i hope you all have a wonderful rest of the day.

Screw this.

Ally Bird, I will do the interview with you and answer any questions you wish no matter how "insensitive" it might be. I rather further the population's knowledge about Deaf folks rather than rant on them for their presumed blissful ignorance.

Don't worry Ally, I won't bite and I promise it will be worth the while (aka It's my job to make people think).

Wirelessly posted

Reba said:
we have the choice between e-mail and personal...the problem is i dont know anyone in person who is deaf, so this is the next best thing..
Why on earth do teachers continue to give this assignment to students?

Do the teachers of Spanish, French, and German do this? What do the Latin students do for live subjects?

I agree. I didn't have to do anything close to this when I took French 1 in 2002 lol

The teachers' probably see deaf culture as a sub culture.

Back