Hello! I am returning here,..not new!!

mysteriesofthes

Reaction score
I have been busy exploring real life and now I am back online!! does anyone here write fanfiction as a hobby? I really like Star Wars and I look forward to the new movie: Revenge of the Sith!! :applause:

Any other scifi fans out there? :D Let's :bsflag:

Hello,

Welcome to AD and enjoy your stay here...

I like Aliens!

Hello &
14.gif

Hello and welcome to Alldeaf! I do like a few sci-fi features and the next Star Wars movie is definitely something to look forward to! Anyhow, hope your stay here in Alldeaf is a pleasant one!!

Welcome back. BullyMom and I are the resident Trekkies here. You should have seen her old avatar (Borg).

I have a 'small' collection of Trek books, comics, cards, etc. I saw the first Star Wars movie when I was in HS and the first Trek movie came out just after I finished Navy basic training (1980!!!). Trek will be back on TV someday and I have plenty of reading to catch up on.

Herzlich Willkommen zu AD

Come and share your posts here with us :thumb:

Hello and welcome!

I am not a Star Wars fan, but am a Harry Potter fan. :) I do plan on seeing the Revenge of the Sith when it comes out on video. I will be sure to let you know how I like it.

Anyway, have fun posting here.

:welcome: back and :wave: Mysteriesofthes. glad to have you back. Hope you enjoyed Revenge of Sith. I just saw it 2 weeks ago, and I really enjoyed it!! Enjoy your return to AD. Have a good day!!!! :angel:

Back