Hello from Willow, an undergraduate in Sociology

Willow Brugh

Reaction score
Hello. My name is Willow Brugh and I am an undergraduate at Indiana University. I study Sociology at Indiana University in Bloomington Indiana. Currently I am writing a thesis for my honors about what makes people human in a biological sense – is having an unaltered body a requirement to be considered a human being?
I come to your online community because I believe you have a unique perspective on this issue, even if it’s not something you’ve yet thought of in these terms. I would like to know what your views on this topic are in order to better understand my question. Will you help me with this?
If you are interested, I will be posting vignettes – short stories – on your forums to the Computer, ISP & Programming topic group (please find Vignette 1 here). I ask for your reactions to these stories, and may ask specific questions about how and why you have those reactions. If you are not comfortable talking in this public place, my e-mail address for this project is thesis.willow@gmail.com or I am happy to create accounts for any instant messenger that you might like to use. If you would like to participate, please fill out the Consent Form and assign yourself a pseudonym or unique number, otherwise I cannot use the data. There is no obligation to participate, though I hope you do.
Thank you for your time and thoughts. If you would like to see the paper after it is written, please contact me and I will be sure you get a copy.

Last edited:
:welcome: to Alldeaf! Have fun browsing and posting! :)

:welcome: To All Deaf Willow Brugh!!
Cool, Indiana University In Bloomington!
I have family down there.:)
Have Fun Posting &
Enjoy Your Stay Here:thumb:

:welcome: Welcome here to this AD forum and hope you can find this place fit your concern about your hearing loss and deafness. We all have the same problem as you have. Sign Languages, schools, jobs, interpreters, and many more.. Please share your info with us. And Great place to make friends here too..

Warning, watch out for crazy people here... :giggle:

Have fun!! :iough:

1.gif
to AD.. I hope you will enjoy the stay with us and happy posting away! :)

maybe,i can give some opnions!but i can't understand the topic of your thesis, i am a chinese,english is very poor!:pissed:

maybe,i can give some opnions!but i can't understand the topic of your thesis, i am a chinese,english is very poor!:pissed:

No reason to be angry.. I am happy to make the language easier, and there is no need to feel angry or embarrassed at differences in language. It is a neat thing!

I would suggest reading the vignette, and letting me know what is hard to understand. You can also e-mail me at thesis.willow@gmail.com

Back