Hearing 21 yr old Looking for deaf guy

moxie2090

Reaction score
I would really love to have a friendship/relationship with a deaf guy. I would love to learn more about deaf culture. If you are interested, please look at my profile or send me a message. I would love to be able to practice signing more and build a friendship.

I would really love to have a friendship/relationship with a deaf guy. I would love to learn more about deaf culture. If you are interested, please look at my profile or send me a message. I would love to be able to practice signing more and build a friendship.

You will need to get in line. We get a number of hearing girls with the same request each week, and have run out of single deaf guys. :)

hi i am deaf and i am also interested,pls you can reply me with your email contact so we can start getting to know you more.

:giggle:

Trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls.

Maybe it's not a troll... maybe dating deaf people is the new hot thing? I'm out of touch with the pop culture. Is Paris Hilton dating a deaf guy?

Maybe it's not a troll... maybe dating deaf people is the new hot thing? I'm out of touch with the pop culture. Is Paris Hilton dating a deaf guy?

Maybe. But I like Occam's Razor, and this is the internet. Simplest explanation is that either or both of them are spambots/trolls/other unsavory characters.

Either one can feel free to prove me wrong, of course. Want to take bets on if they will even try? :lol:

Maybe. But I like Occam's Razor, and this is the internet. Simplest explanation is that either or both of them are spambots/trolls/other unsavory characters.

Either one can feel free to prove me wrong, of course. Want to take bets on if they will even try? :lol:

Thinking the girl is real, but misguided. And the reply who wants to know her is a predator.

You guys should be ashamed of yourselves. There can be genuine people coming onto the forum and you're slamming them like this.

You guys should be ashamed of yourselves. There can be genuine people coming onto the forum and you're slamming them like this.

When someone registers just to say how he would like to get to know the innocent college girl, I am suspicious.

You missed things like the Craig's List killer?

I highly doubt the second person was a real person whatsoever. The writing style and lack of any posts would appear to indicate a spambot (possibly with a human driver - they tend to get more responses by personalizing the messages at least somewhat).

The original poster could have been a spambot or she could have simply been someone misguided as to the purpose of this site. Either way, as a first post, fairly indicative that she's not exactly "coming here for the community".

Wow, maybe I can move on up from getting hit on by all those deaf guys that message me on Facebook who just happened to be amazed by my profile - to getting hit on by a spambot!

Oh wait...it's the deaf guys that are hit on here...:giggle:

Back