Have a PS3 with Mortal Kombat?

anakin

Reaction score
If so.. give me your PSN ID and we'll fight each other! :)

damn. wish I have one. who's your fav? Mine's Scorpion and Rayden

Kitana - she's my main. Sindel, Scorpion, and Skarlet are the fighters I'll use when I'm bored of Kitana :P

Kitana - she's my main. Sindel, Scorpion, and Skarlet are the fighters I'll use when I'm bored of Kitana :P

ah the new version of Mortal Kombat. Never played those. damn I'm ancient

MK9 is so amazing.. it's definitely my favorite game at the moment!

Oh please, I'll destroy you to the point where you'll never be able to perform a fatality..

I haven't played MK for years!! Last game I played was MK3 (man I feel old). My main players were Kabal, Subzero, and Cyrax.

What's amazing about MK9? Graphics? New moves? Cool fatalities?

My fave fatality was Cyrax's (when he laughs and blow himself up). Although Smoke's did crack me up (blowing up Earth???? wtf?).

Haha, I have MK1 on Sega Genesis.. very old! MK9 is the best revival of the series so far. Everything is amazing about it, you can check out videos on YouTube. If you liked MK1-MK3, you'll most definitely love MK9.

I have a older version of MK,
but don't....play PS3 much.

Isn't MK9 banned in Australia anyway? Or have they lifted it already?

I liked MK Trilogy and Armageddon - those 2 are the ones that have warriors from MK 1 through UMK3 (Trilogy) and for Armageddon (MK7), it have all 64 (61 from MK1 to 6 plus 2 new ones and a customizable fighter).

I have both N64 and PS1 versions of MKT and the Wii version of MKA. And, of course I remember playing MK1 through UMK3 way before that.

In my opinion though, I don't like it when they make certain warriors exclusive - for example, they have a XBox 1 and PS2 version of MKA that didn't have a female warrior similar to Chameleon (which is Khameleon - the devs forgot to include her in MKA when she has been there in the N64 version of MKT), but due to fan demand, they finally included her in the Wii version of MKA.

Why couldn't the devs include "Cyber Sub-Zero," "Skarlet," "Kratos," and "Freddy Krueger" in MKA before, you know? Along with many others from the adventurous MK games like Special Forces and Shaolin Monks - like Tremor (brown ninja), Tasia, "No Face," etc ...

Hmm, maybe they are planning on a final chapter ... which could include all warriors from all ports. I'm definitely up for that - a second Armageddon-like game.

Anakin, well, I will destroy you with my main, subzero. But I only play xbox 360. My xbl is shadowbigboss. I also play super street fighter 4 arcade edition. My main is e. Honda

Back