Hand

Originally posted by DrStar80
maybe u are play with ur own private area too much or take a medica numb or massage it.
i gree with you ;)

Maybe you're too tensed with fingerspelling. Just relax and fingerspell. If I'm tensed with fingerspelling, it hurts, so I just relaxed and go with the "flow." It works. I have CTS myself, and it's not interferring my signing all the time. :dunno: I type all day long on computers, TTY's, typewriters, and calculators (for my work).

koo. i use keyboard typing for 9 years noting happend pain my hands

:eek2:

You d get an arthritis if you do that to a DOLL

Last edited by a moderator:
interesting this thread topic... so could u massage me A to Z if you are in good mood. that is hand for? give me some good massage. :naughty:

try to lay off everything like a week or so...then maybe it helps... I done that before and it came back... lay off lil longer then bingo, it got better. AND try to type or sign less as possible so the hand get better and stay better. :D

hope the healing goes fast for u :D

Thanks it is feeling better though....... it is weird........I dont know what causes it..........

acupuncture... or the chinese doctor needles a lot of needles on your body... it works on me when i got ear aches and joint (between hand and arm) aches.

acupuncture.gif

Last edited:
for 22 years of use sign language in hand. I don't have problem - expect while use mouse for the computer. I seem have bit pain on my right hand.
icon_cry.gif

I have to use soft ball and squeeze often to work out on my hand. It work bit better for me.
thumbs_up.gif

If it's from typing a lot, you might need to get a wrist rest pad for your keyboard. I have one and it helps a lot. If that's not the case, maybe it's cuz you sign wrong or sign when you don't sign much. How often do you sign and have you signed your whole life?

Originally posted by shao
acupuncture... or the chinese doctor needles a lot of needles on your body... it works on me when i got ear aches and joint (between hand and arm) aches.

acupuncture.gif

I have a phobia about needles so that wont work lol

Originally posted by VamPyroX
If it's from typing a lot, you might need to get a wrist rest pad for your keyboard. I have one and it helps a lot. If that's not the case, maybe it's cuz you sign wrong or sign when you don't sign much. How often do you sign and have you signed your whole life?

are you serious!!! you should know by now that I am a newbie to the deaf world. I sign depends if I am around deaf people.... I didnt start learning sign language till I was 18 from college classes.

Back