HA makes sound

Frisky Feline

Reaction score
Once in a while, It happens to me, like now. I dont know how or image it. Sometimes My ha makes noise that goes through to the other inner ear that has no ha. did it happen to you before? i know the brain is in the way to block it. how strange is that? :lol:

I think I must have image it. my mold needs a new one like i ve been mentioning it on AD for long time. :lol:

Wirelessly posted (droid)

Wow, Doug. You haven't been around in ages. Welcome back. Hope you're doing well.

:D hey sally. I am doing well thank you. Yeah I had a long hiatus, but I'm back.

I remmy a friend of mine who wore a hearing aid. She had "noises" too, and it bothered her. And she also said that hearing people could hear the noises....dunno if she needed a new mold or not. And at one time, her batteries went dead, and she freaked out because she could not hear anything.

We were going out one evening, and she signed to me..."my batteries are dead and I couldn't get anymore this week....so I'm really deaf now"....(and her eyes were watery as if she had been crying)....I found that "odd" as she knew I was profound deaf myself (never wore a hearing aid)...but I adjusted....but realized that some hearing meant the world to her, such as loud music.

SOme people do. speaking of my HA that makes noise in my right ear which is fine but my left ear has no HA and still can hear the noise that comes from the right ear. I feel like that the right HA spreads out the sounds into the left ear.

thats why i found it strange. LOL

SOme people do. speaking of my HA that makes noise in my right ear which is fine but my left ear has no HA and still can hear the noise that comes from the right ear. I feel like that the right HA spreads out the sounds into the left ear.

thats why i found it strange. LOL

If it's a beeping sound, maybe it's the batteries ??.....could it be tennitus in ur bad ear?...or feeling the vibes of the noise?....(just grabbing at straws here)....

If it's a beeping sound, maybe it's the batteries ??.....could it be tennitus in ur bad ear?...or feeling the vibes of the noise?....(just grabbing at straws here)....

haha i wish i knew. today i dont hear the other ear.. guess its ok. maybe it can be a tinnius that confuses me between with tinnius. mmmmm

Tinnitus and feedback can sound the same. Or in my case, the feedback was outside my hearing range so others just had to tell me so I can shove the sucker deeper into my ear.

Tinnitus and feedback can sound the same. Or in my case, the feedback was outside my hearing range so others just had to tell me so I can shove the sucker deeper into my ear.

It could be, i hate that!!!

Back