Guns/Weapons?

Dodge Trucker

Reaction score
Hi there! I tried searching for a thread almost like this one..but I cant seem to find one like this. If there is one..please pardon me for not searching hard enough.

I thought I would start this thread for heck of it.

Do any one of you have guns/weapons? What kind you have and why you have it?? I just recently bought a Glock 27 40 caliber for home defense. It has 9+1 (9 in magazine and 1 in chamber). The handle is a little bit small for my big hands, so the dealer added on an extension called pearce addition. It makes the handle long enough so my pinkie finger can hold onto it. With the Pearce extension..it allows my gun to be 10+1.

Also..I am scheduled to attend class for CCW (concealed carry weapon) or some other states called it CHP (concealed hangun permit) because I want/need to carry my glock for defense since I live in a sort of bad area. I can conceal the gun easily on my body.

Any one else have handgun or other weapons? Here my photo:

I'm a Civil War reenactor, so I have 2 pistols, and 1851 Colt Navy and an 1858 Remington Army (both reproduction... can't afford the originals!!)

At one time I did own a gun and a pump rifle. I've also had a pellet gun that looked like the real McCoy....Saturday Night Specials were quite popular at one time.....Now that I have children, I don't own a gun anymore. I do have a baseball bat by the front door.

Many "toy" guns you can buy that look like the real thing.

A friend took me (on my birthday) to the firing range, and taught me how to shoot, out of concern that I was deaf, lived alone and worked late nights. It also built up my confidence to protect myself if necessary.....

I have 5 baseball bats scattered around my house.

Small hand held knifes hidden around the house as well.

A stick.

My fists and feet. (I know some military moves thanks to both brothers that are military. )

.....and my brother is getting me an asp.

Had bad experiences and I am not willing to go through them again.

I have no guns since I have two small boys of my own and I am scared to death they will find them.

I own Springfield XD-9 Tactical 5". It's primarily for competition like IDPA. So far - I suck at it :aw:

Back