goodbye folks

Macian

Reaction score
goodbye folks...

I have decided all deaf isn't for me, so I'm going to leave, i have already had a warning for being off topic, i find it all rather strange and difficult, to reply to an off topic comment then get the warning yourself, anyway its not for me, i understand it will be difficult to restrain soem opinions, and good luck with that, but im not for restraining.
anyway it was nice meeting some of you, and good fun crossing swords too, al the best to your future and lang may yer lum reek.:D

Damn there one alldeaf member down, 100000 to go.

Dont let the door hit you on the way out. :wave:

hey macian,

i hope you're able to see this before you go. i know we've had our disagreements in the past, but i want you to know that i've always enjoyed reading your posts.

take care.

goodbye folks...

I have decided all deaf isn't for me, so I'm going to leave, i have already had a warning for being off topic, i find it all rather strange and difficult, to reply to an off topic comment then get the warning yourself, anyway its not for me, i understand it will be difficult to restrain soem opinions, and good luck with that, but im not for restraining.
anyway it was nice meeting some of you, and good fun crossing swords too, al the best to your future and lang may yer lum reek.:D

aahhh dang it, son. who am i gonna argue with? aight man... I guess I'll see you around. :cool2:

hey macian,

i hope you're able to see this before you go. i know we've had our disagreements in the past, but i want you to know that i've always enjoyed reading your posts.

take care.
thanks hear again, and yes i know that, and i have no ill feeling towards anyone in the site, i ahve enjoyed crossing swords an getting other opinions like your own which makes you think and realise the differences in each country, was nice meeting you, lang may yer mul reek.

ps just saying goodbyes, then im off, im sure we will meet again in another forum:D

aahhh dang it, son. who am i gonna argue with? aight man... I guess I'll see you around. :cool2:

hope so mate was interesting, but im sure you will find someone else to argue with lol
thanks for the laughs and debates, kept me amused, good luck mate and goodbye:D

ps, does anyone know how you cna close your membership and posts?

Not a chance. It is not possible unless you have a VERY good reason to remove the account by PM'ing to ALex.

Not a chance. It is not possible unless you have a VERY good reason to remove the account by PM'ing to ALex.

ah hello jclarke, long time no see, no worries, thanks for the info, hope you are well down under mate:D

anyway thats me off now, thanks alex for letting me know i cant close it, will delet soem posts myslef, and get on with it, catch soem of ye later byeeee:D

ah hello jclarke, long time no see, no worries, thanks for the info, hope you are well down under mate:D
Ahhh, you sound famailar -- yes yes.. my former forum member. Things are good in my end.

ps, does anyone know how you cna close your membership and posts?

Macian, According to the forum rules;

6.) Members are not to request for removal of their accounts unless they have a very good reason. If you simply change your mind and want your account removed, I'm sorry but that's not going to happen.

So, if you want your account to be removed for a very good reason, You'd need to contact the administrator (Alex, that is).

By the way, Don't let the door hit up on you when you leave. ;)

Macian, According to the forum rules;

So, if you want your account to be removed for a very good reason, You'd need to contact the administrator (Alex, that is).

By the way, Don't let the door hit up on you when you leave. ;)
thats the second time i have been told that lol i get the message and got it earlier too:lol:

and im not going to bother alex, whoever he is, it's not worth it, i will slip out tha back door, and be careful you dont slam it on me:lol:

Back