Gender Prediction?

GeorgiaDeaf said:
I suppose to have a boy but I have a daughter.. I looked at the calendar for my 2nd pregnancy, I suppose to get a girl.. wait n see..
Did you check the date when you became pregnant... not when your baby is due?

While everyone assumes that there are only 2 sexes the chart should have included: Transgendered Boy, Transgenered Girl, XYY Chromosome Boy (1:841 to 1:1000), XXX Chromosome Girl (also 1:1000) and Hermaphrodite (approximately 1:14,000 people)

Nothing is ever black and white :)

Gobae said:
While everyone assumes that there are only 2 sexes the chart should have included: Transgendered Boy, Transgenered Girl, XYY Chromosome Boy (1:841 to 1:1000), XXX Chromosome Girl (also 1:1000) and Hermaphrodite (approximately 1:14,000 people)

Nothing is ever black and white :)
Nothing is ever 50/50 either. Therefore, a hermaphrodite could be mostly male or mostly female. ;)

That chart isnt 100% accurate for me-
Concieved at age of 18 on September- M (Correct)
Concieved at age of 21 on June- F (Incorrect)
Right now, I'm pregnant with my third, I concieved on December and I was 22, it says F, so wait and see.

VamPyroX said:
Did you check the date when you became pregnant... not when your baby is due?

yeah I look at my age when I concieve w/ Lisa, my daughter and she s supposed to be male. ha ha

I am glad that calendar is wrong cuz i am really happy to have a girl here! :D

The predictions are usually over 50% correct in most cases. I posted this in another forum and the number of correct guesses were very high. I'm gonna use this chart in the future. Hmm...

I first got pregnant when I was 27 in September and in chart say I will have a boy.. Correctly, I have a baby boy Kyler, born on my 38 weeks pregnancy, born on June 1st.

CrazyRedHeadWV said:
Now I am watching to get pregnant so I can get a girl this time.. :D
Hehehe! That's a good idea! :thumb: I'm thinking of doing the same thing. Heh!

Teekie said:
That chart isnt 100% accurate for me-
Concieved at age of 18 on September- M (Correct)
Concieved at age of 21 on June- F (Incorrect)
Right now, I'm pregnant with my third, I concieved on December and I was 22, it says F, so wait and see.
The third prediction was incorrect, I got a boy :p

I was 24 when I first became pregnant it shows I am suppose to have a boy.. well that correct.... and I was 30 with my second one... and yes I had a boy so that is correct too.. oh shit! :thumb:

Back