Furries across the US...

Wirelessly posted

I prolly put put this in the wrong spot, not realizing that there was a "special" spot for this... if needed I could delete this thread and move it... something for me to think about...

your last president Bush worshipped the owl kept that quiet,jjjezzzz one of strongest countries in the world and that dim wit thought he was an owl

your last president Bush worshipped the owl kept that quiet,jjjezzzz one of strongest countries in the world and that dim wit thought he was an owl
I think you need to go more into detail because I am a little confused.

Doubt he though he was an owl. He might have worshiped one but how is that any stranger than any other religious worship?

I don't know why but seeing people dressed up as furry animals scares me, makes me uncomfortable. I don't mean like at Disney World or at a children's party, but when adults dress up and take on the persona of the animals, it's creepy and makes me nervous. No disrespect to furries.

Back