Forum Logging Me Out Too Fast

Hermes

Reaction score
Hello,

I am not sure if this is only happening to me right now or if Alex changed the settings but forum is logging me out too fast when I am inactive. Well it wouldnt be a problem if it also wasnt happening while I am trying to post something a little longer than couple paragraphs. Every time I wait a little longer while posting it takes me to login page, then I re-log there and then it takes me to a blank page and gets stuck. I go back two pages (to my original post page) using browsers back button and resent the post form in order to complete process.

So is it just me? If its only happening to me why do you think I got logged out too fast? If its happening because Alex did change some settings, can you make inactivity time a little bit longer?

Thank You
Hermes

I think its your computer settings or limitations set by your ISP. I can leave AD on 24 hrs a day if I want....I have an Internet-always-on situation here at home. So it can't be "this forum" as you say but, being the computer dummy that I am, I could be wrong.

I think its your computer settings or limitations set by your ISP. I can leave AD on 24 hrs a day if I want....I have an Internet-always-on situation here at home. So it can't be "this forum" as you say but, being the computer dummy that I am, I could be wrong.

You are correct Tousi. I have the same ability with my internet connection that you do.

I was able to stay logged as long as I keep my browser open before too. This started to happen today, thats why I wondered if its on my side or if forum settings were changed.

I guess its on my side then..

Thanks
-

You should PM Alex for help.

I had a problem with loggin in. When I did, it would take me back to the log in page. I have to check the remember me box to log in.

When you type your user's name and password, and click on button "Remember Me".
You should be logged in by now, in a case, if you are not logged after type it and click on the button box. Just click on any thread that would led you into already logged-on user. It did happen to me so, maybe, you can try it? Just thought. :)

I hope that helps.

If you are already remembered -- you can just press 'today's post' - these log in issues is a known issue to the other AD'ers

Back