• Formula

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Mother milk

Votes: 12 54.5%
  • Both

Votes: 7 31.8%

• Total voters
VamPyroX said:
I'm not saying that it's 100% true for EVERYBODY nor am I saying that you SHOULD be doing this. I'm just saying that it's suggested and the information I've provided is what research has shown and proven. Everyone is different. It's like they say, alcohol makes people drunk. Well, I've been drinking for 11 years and have never ever gotten drunk. Hmm... perhaps, it's my high tolerance for alcohol? Again, everyone is different. If I had a wife or girlfriend who was pregnant and had a baby, I'd recommend that she use breastmilk. It's healthy and enjoyable at the same time... ;)

ok, are you telling me that if babies were breastfed then don't use pacificer. so can you give me the link that you had researched on and it has shown proven.

THanks.

Liebling:-))) said:
pacifier? Do you mean dummy?

LOL No it don't mean dummy. I mean like what Lazsa posted a pix... that is what I mean. Of course every child is different. I am just sharin' my comments about my kids with Vampy after he shared his comments in his post. That's all. No offense. :)

CyberRed said:
LOL No it don't mean dummy. I mean like what Lazsa posted a pix... that is what I mean. Of course every child is different. I am just sharin' my comments about my kids with Vampy after he shared his comments in his post. That's all. No offense. :)

Please read my answer on Lazsa´s post.
Thank you, Lasza.. HUG...

That's exactly, I have the feeling that you all talking about dummy...

American: pacifier
British: dummy

Thanks again...

because I have no clue what pacifier means, that´s why I thank Lasza for explaining because we use the word "dummy" at British language instead of pacifier. I see now American use "pacifier" as American´s language.

I didn´t forget you, Frisky Feline. Thank you for explaining. :thumb:

I know now what pacifier is so I´m going to add my post here to explain what I know what differnce between my 1st & 2nd son over dummy (pacifier).

Please read my 1st post that I bottle-fed my 1st son & breastfed my 2nd son for 9 months.

I didn´t say anything to against Vampy´s post. It´s great what he add interesting websites on my thread. It´s almost correct what Vampy says about breastfed.

Did I say anything to against your opinoin?

I personally know that breastfed is the best because I has an experience how difference between my 1st & 2nd son but I do not against every parents´s choice to fed their babies with formula or breastfed what they think right.

It´s right that every children has different taste.

Liebling ...

Ok ! There you go, np. :mrgreen:

Well, this subject over dummy (pacifier).

Honestly, I must say what I know.

Yes, my 1st son use pacifier until he was 3 years old.

My 2nd son don´t use pacifier after finish breastfed but he loves to suck his favorite small blue pillow & also suck his 2 fingers until he was 2 years old.

I beleive that breastfed is the best advantage like what I said in first place.

I remember I was panic when my 1st son got chicken pox at age 3, that´s time my 2nd son was 2 months old. I´m scare that chicken pox could affect him. (understandable when my 2nd son was 1 yrs. old but 2 months old). Doctor said it´s no problem when I breastfed him because it prevent from germs eg like what I said at my 1st post.

Of course my both sons are smart like what you all said BUT I can tell that my 2nd son got less ill than my 1st son. I can say different about them, that´s why I beleive mother milk is the best & good for babies.

Please remember that it´s your choice if you think formula are better like what I say it´s my choice to beleive that mother milk is best. :mrgreen:

Frisky Feline said:
we do use the word DUMMY here too. I do use the dummy word to my family.

Is ur family from British ancestor? Just wonder.

Liebling:-))) said:
again what´s np.? :) what´s an exactly word for np.

Oh! LOL Sorry about that. NP stands for No problem (to make it short).

Lasza said:
Is ur family from British ancestor? Just wonder.

No we are not.. I know how strange it is. We do hear the words DUMMy all the time here in my area. I assume that the word is common here. I guess wrong. I ve been around with parents with children and talk about it. Know what i mean.
I just changed the word from dummy to Packy to my daughter. it's easier for me to speak it to my daughter. :)

CyberRed said:
I don't think you understand. I understand what Vampy means. I think I prefer to let Vampy explain it to you himself before you can understand what I talk about. :)
Actually, pacifiers have nothing to do with being breastfeeding. However, it is recommended that babies have pacifiers that resemble breast nipples. Some babies have habits of sucking things. They usually suck thumbs and when they suck their thumbs, it becomes a habit and is hard to break. You can't exactly take away their thumbs so they usually end up sucking their thumbs for 3 to 5 years. However, if you were to have them suck on a pacifier... you can take it away when you feel that they are at an older age and they will be least likely to switch to their own thumbs instead.

Frisky Feline said:
ok, are you telling me that if babies were breastfed then don't use pacificer. so can you give me the link that you had researched on and it has shown proven.

THanks.
I never said that babies don't use pacifiers when they are breastfed. I'm saying that breastfeeding provides unique nutrition that formulas don't. Pacifiers have nothing to do with breastfeeding. If you read my post above this one (replying to CyberRed), you'll see my explaination regarding pacifiers. :thumb:

VamPyroX said:
Actually, pacifiers have nothing to do with being breastfeeding. However, it is recommended that babies have pacifiers that resemble breast nipples. Some babies have habits of sucking things. They usually suck thumbs and when they suck their thumbs, it becomes a habit and is hard to break. You can't exactly take away their thumbs so they usually end up sucking their thumbs for 3 to 5 years. However, if you were to have them suck on a pacifier... you can take it away when you feel that they are at an older age and they will be least likely to switch to their own thumbs instead.

Ok i got you! since CyberRed agreed with you that makes me think about the pacifier. But you are right you did not mention any pacifier but compare with breast milk and formula. No problem.

I still breastfed my daughter, 10 months old now. starts to become less like 4-3 times a day now.

I choose it cuz it s less stress and convenience for us. washing bottles and making sure the temp of the milk is right... etc.

also, it s best health for the baby and help me relax too.

I think it s personal decision for the family. if mother is sick or baby cannot digest it, then it s different story..

My baby doesn't like the pacifier but my friend breastfeeded her daughter and she loves a pacifier.. it depends on each kid. :) I think it s looking cute on babies.

True, I second that.

Breastfed is less stress than bottlefed..

I didn't breastfeed my 2 boys because I didn't produce enough. I don't see any difference it makes with breastmilk or formula, my boys was on formula and they are smart boys to me, I dont really believe in being breastfed makes you smarter. Every child is different.

Teekie said:
I didn't breastfeed my 2 boys because I didn't produce enough. I don't see any difference it makes with breastmilk or formula, my boys was on formula and they are smart boys to me, I dont really believe in being breastfed makes you smarter. Every child is different.

Amen Girly!! Just like what I was saying too... Just because they did some rescreach on babies who are on forumla and breastfed they think all babies are alike but they are not...

Back